Skills Enhancement Days in 09

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
TwoTyres;33835 wrote: Will there be a SED at Beaverun like last year? How about Main?
Hey Lee...I've been trying to figure out the same thing, so hopefully someone will give us an answer soon.

In the meantime, why don't you sign up for the VIR SED day so we can chase each other around the track?

LOrtega

Control Rider
snikwad;32580 wrote: we are slower :D relative to you guys :p
Come on man get off of that slowness already your picking it up man.

I actually hope to CR at one of these events once i get a little more info
Only thing that kills me is the dates they land on and the 10 hours to VIR from my house do one or to at NJMP and Im there

Otherwise I will need to find a ride share to VIR

I would even be willing to take out the 1098S on let her strech her legs at a Skills day give the 600 a rest

DB_ZX10r

Nesba;33338 wrote: BLUEGRASS WILL be on the schedule!!

It's starting to feel like Grattan last year. We kept hearing that NESBA was just waiting for the contracts to return. Well, we never heard anything and we didn't ride at Grattan. It seems to me that there has to be a time that arrives when NESBA has to say, I guess the contracts aren't coming back, and then let the membership know so they can plan other options.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Any word on additional SEDs besides the VIR - North?

Looking like it is going to be harder and harder for me to get off work to make the one way 6 hour drive to VIR for one day on the track...