Sliders on footpegs?

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
bluers;301035 wrote: Great! The reason I love riding with NESBA is discussions like this. The long time guys and girls offered up their thoughts without putting anyone down and backed up their reasoning.

I've seen the supermoto guys melt skateboard wheels to their pegs as sliders, but they are a different breed. They toss them around with no cares given.
Nah...DaveK22's asking a completely legit question here and he's not complaining about something that happened at his last track day that should/could have been addressed by the Director at the event. He's not wearing cowboy boots, not complaining about being a poor college student having to pay a reasonable $20 fee to the track support personnel on site to get his tire flipped, and he's not asking us to pray for his little bruise on his arm while giving advise to new riders even though he's never been on the track himself.

He was sharing his invention/idea with us..and asking in a reasonable and mature manner if his invention was in deed a good/safe idea from a peer group.

So it's ALL good.

Quickone4u

D-Zum;301061 wrote: Nah...DaveK22's asking a completely legit question here and he's not complaining about something that happened at his last track day that should/could have been addressed by the Director at the event. He's not wearing cowboy boots, not complaining about being a poor college student having to pay a reasonable $20 fee to the track support personnel on site to get his tire flipped, and he's not asking us to pray for his little bruise on his arm while giving advise to new riders even though he's never been on the track himself.

He was sharing his invention/idea with us..and asking in a reasonable and mature manner if his invention was in deed a good/safe idea from a peer group.

So it's ALL good.
:confused: :dunno: :doh: :D