Snapon KRL toolbox $3250

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Update: I still have this for$2850. I will donate 15% of the sale price to the airfence fund. Thanks for looking.

Up for sale is my Snapon toolbox. I'm the second owner & it has been with me for about 5 years. This is a great box, not to be confused with the smaller cheaper KRA box from Snapon.
http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?search=true&item_ID=651152&PartNo=KRL7022&group_id=681728&supersede=&store=snapon-store&tool=all
As you can see they are retailing for more then $7000:wow: The box is 54"L X 29"D X 42"H. It has the heavier caster wheels.

I can help with delivery within reason. Not driving to CA. Thought I would give my Nesba family first crack before it hits CL & ebay.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Will entertain offers of 6X10-12 enclosed trailer plus $.

Thanks for looking.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Common people, someone help Steve out here. Last time I saw him at NJMP he had to shack up with Bo and wasn't walking right on Saturday and come Sunday he just left, some say it was the rain but we all know better. Some one get him a trailer for god sakes!

tdelegram

Control Rider
borislav;264371 wrote: WAIT A MINUTE NOW (Bill Clinton voice)I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATION WITH THAT MAN!!!:)
Well played Sir, well played.

I saw you post on boots, if they don't sell my cousin may take them when he gets back from the airforce in April. He wants to start doing some days then.

borislav

Control Rider
tdelegram;264372 said:
Well played Sir, well played.

I saw you post on boots, if they don't sell my cousin may take them when he gets back from the airforce in April. He wants to start doing some days then.[/QUOTE

Thank you sir,no problem!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Reviving this. I will still donate $ to the airfence fund. Looking to offset some medical bills that will be coming.

Thanks for looking.