So I picked up the Tow Rig/DD today...

Burnall4

Sorry for the crappy pictures, I picked up the truck at night. These are from the craigslist add. I will take some of my own tomorrow in the light

3k13m43p7ZZZZZZZZZ93pd61f0d99cb6214.jpg

3k23pd3l8ZZZZZZZZZ93p72ce188681ab1e.jpg

3n53k53l0ZZZZZZZZZ93p9cb421a38dc31a.jpg

3n93md3peZZZZZZZZZ93p698b53edeb9a13.jpg

Its a 2005 Chevy K1500 5.3L V8
Charcoal Gray, Beige interior
Chrome package
Tow Package
Premium Sound
Power seats
Satellite radio
DVD (factory)
Rear Entertainment Controls
Spray in bed liner
etc...

Best part 22,000 original miles, one owner...and I ordered the vanity plate NEEDRGR

Picked up for $16k for those who will ask, I got lucky

Funnier story, my sister and borther in law just picked up a car today too. 2000 Volvo XC70 AWD station wagon with 30k original miles. every option imaginable, the window sticker says it was 52K new...oh and she only paid $8.5K for it. Owner just passed away and her daughter sold it, after having the 30K/90K service done. All service done at the dealership anyway, just thought that to be funny we both got great deals on cars.

We are trying to find my mom something cuz she needs a new car, but she is too picky

ERB68

Nice truck!!

I have a few of these for my work. The only thing to look for is when the brakes need replacing, go to NAPA for aftermarket rotors and brake pads. The GM stuff doesn't last as long as the aftermarket. The truck comes with ceramic pads but the aftermarket semi-metallic pads from NAPA are way better for towing.

Other than that they are great trucks. Enjoy.

Burnall4

Thanks! I found every excuse to drive around town tonight, I haven't been this happy about a vehicle purchase since I bought my first car when i was 16 :D

Burnall4

ktuso27;46190 wrote: Nice truck!! I was gonna get a silverado but got a deal on a ram. Good luck with it.

Yeah I was looking at Rams too, with the incentives they are throwing around I could have gotten a brand new truck for almost the price i paid for this :)

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Awesome deal, man. I've got a pretty good deal too. My F150 is a company fleet vehicle that they let us use as a personal truck. It's got the big v8, and I only pay 5.5 cents per personal mile (that I report). Works out to like 50 cents a mile when I'm towing the trailer.

cnsmoore

Thats what I'm talking about. To hell with this so called recession! I refuse to participate as well:D

ERB68

cnsmoore;46306 wrote: Thats what I'm talking about. To hell with this so called recession! I refuse to participate as well:D
Screw recession. last summer I bought a truck that gets 12mpg! Screw tree huggers too!

FYI this country has more trees now than we did in 1905.

cnsmoore

ERB68;46333 wrote: Screw recession. last summer I bought a truck that gets 12mpg! Screw tree huggers too!

FYI this country has more trees now than we did in 1905.
Damn, ERB68, tell us how you really feel! :popcorn: I'm with ya brother, and by the way my pancreas is being naughty, maybe it can come hang out with your liver sometime!!!:D

cnsmoore

326406575.jpg

Hey burnall4 how about passing thru NC on the way to the local tracks so I dont have to be embarassed of the SOCCER MOM MINI VAN!

ERB68

cnsmoore;46340 wrote: Damn, ERB68, tell us how you really feel! :popcorn: I'm with ya brother, and by the way my pancreas is being naughty, maybe it can come hang out with your liver sometime!!!:D
......:rtfm:....:D

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
cnsmoore;46342 wrote:
326406575.jpg

Hey burnall4 how about passing thru NC on the way to the local tracks so I dont have to be embarassed of the SOCCER MOM MINI VAN!
aaawwww....isnt that cute...a white bike with a white minivan to pull it:haha::p

cnsmoore

lemondrop;46400 wrote: aaawwww....isnt that cute...a white bike with a white minivan to pull it:haha::p
WHITE is the cheapest paint that you can buy! Im a cheapo...however, I did upgrade from that 4x8 to a 5x10 utility trailer. I feel like Im big timing it now!:dunno: