So long folks

Dutch

Due to time limitations in my real life I am resigning my position as Director of the MA region. Thanks to all the members and staff who have had made the last 6 years memorable beyond belief. It has been fun and I will definitely miss seeing all of you around at the track each weekend. I leave you in the incredibly capable hands of Geoff, Todd, Bobby and Buck. Have fun, stay safe, and keep riding!

NorthernYankee

Wow, sorry to hear that you are leaving. Hopefully we will see you around once in a while. I have only been a member a short time but in the few track days I have done you and Bobby G have been great and made sure that everything ran smooth.

Keep the rubber down!!

JGardy_781

Happy trails, brother... Gonna miss the trademark Dutch riders meetings...

"...(waving white flag) and this is the french flag..."

"...(pointing at himself) as addictive as crack without
the rapid weight loss..."

"...if you want to pit in, stay to the left with your hand up BEFORE you come off pace, so you don't get a$$packed..."

"...if the guy you're watching crashes, don't watch him, but if it happens in front of you, it's an easy way to pick up like five places when you're racing..."

"...if you find yourself in the unenviable position of becoming separated from your bike today, just let it go - it'll come back to you on the crash truck..."

"...so i went up to the cow standing in the fishhook on the CRF, and revved the engine to try and scare him away, and then as he stared at me, I realized that I was pretty much taunting the animal, sitting on a RED bike, like a bullfighter with a red... uh oh..."

"...so, word is, they put peanut oil down in the bus stop last week..."

"...if anyone is having a bad day, come and see me - there's nothing I can do about it on the BBS on Monday morning..."

hank

The end of an era... one of the few gentlemen in the entire track day business!

I'll tip over a cone in your honor...

Best of luck on all of your future endeavors.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Ah, I haven't been around NESBA that long, but I will miss your rider's meetings! I hope you stop around from time to time and ride with us!!!

crewnutz

ah damn! thanks for everything youve done

shoot me an email please

in light of the news I need to touch base with you on something ASAP

greytop

Dutch;47563 wrote: Due to time limitations in my real life....
Is this the real life
is this just fantasy
caught in a landslide
no escape from reality
open your eyes
look up to the skies and see

I'm just a poor boy (cuz of crack days)
I need no sympathy
because it's easy come easy go
little high little low
anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter
to me, to me...

Dutchess...been missing you fella..
I count knowing you as a blessing..
hope to see you around

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Dutch, you were one of the first people I met when I started with the club 5 years ago. You are still one of the best. There was never a time when you wouldn't take the time to talk with someone or try and make our days the best they could be. You will be sorely missed, but you have some great guys to try and fill your shoes.

Thank you for all that you've done and best of luck to you sir!

:cheers:

Tony A

Dutch,
You'll be missed, thanks for the help the last couple years, and all the effort you put into the club so people like me can ride and I hope to see you around.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
"Rossi sounds just like Ladka from taxi! I push, I push I WIN!"
Wow, Dutch and I go back a long way (1999 is when I started with the club). We both had Kawasaki ZX9R's, and just clicked from there. I will miss you my friend.:(
I hope you'll come around from time to time and check up on us. You, Dutch, are an icon in this club! Its too bad that another generation of riders will not have the pleasure of your , now classic, riders meetings.
I and many, will miss you out there. My God Bless you and your family and lead you down safe and healthy roads.:adore::adore:

Steve

Dayum, gonna miss you my friend! All I can think of to say right now is best of luck with whatever comes your way! +1000000 what everyone else said. :cheers:

Steve

Bluenvy

sorry to see you go. i liked your rossi impressions and the whole white flag equals the french thing. lol. make sure you come around

Oldmxer281

Control Rider
Um, does this mean that "Bob" and I are no longer "Assistant Directors of Pastry Procurement"? I hate to lose out on all the privileges the title incurs! Hope to see you around sometime! Best of luck and take care.