So, she wants to paint motorcycles...????

whitarnold

:rtfm:So, my wife's little sister wants to paint bikes for a living. Lets give her the work or she might become a tattoo artist! LOL My brother is a tattoo artist: http://www.autattoo.com/?page=home and my Grandfather painted naked girls on the sides of his squadrons planes in WWII. He was a B-19 pilot.

CBRtist

What medium is she using to do this? On the red one, it almost looked like Sharpie??? What is she using that she can get so much detail? Bigger question, how long does it take her to do a whole body? It's pretty detail oriented, so it must be pretty time consuming.

Pretty amazing though I must say :)

devildogae

CBRtist;289964 wrote: What medium is she using to do this? On the red one, it almost looked like Sharpie??? What is she using that she can get so much detail? Bigger question, how long does it take her to do a whole body? It's pretty detail oriented, so it must be pretty time consuming.

Pretty amazing though I must say :)
Yea what he said

JGardy_781

How much for something similar? I had the idea to have my tat artist do something like that on my bodywork, and never got around to it - I Just rattle canned my bodywork totally white, and would be interested in something similar to what she's done (though less pink)

whitarnold

She used sharpie with clear coat over it. It took her a week working about a hour a day. She free handed it all out of her little imagination. it would cost you about $200 for her to paint your bike. The red "kind of" turned out pink, when I clear coated it. That was my fault not hers. So I guess I will ride the big GAY 1000cc for a bit - till I crash it!

Hambone

That's nice work but there is no way in hell I would ever put something that nice on any track bike I ride. I would ruin it and feel like crap. That is truly nice work though!

whitarnold

hank

I really like her work - she clearly has talent!

She can easily charge more for the level of detail and customization - very cool designs!