So, uh the schedule has been posted

physicistkev

Control Rider
It's odd though. Using the main page to look at track dates still shows the 2013 schedule, but from my account I can sign up for dates.

So it looks like game on!!!!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I hope one of NESBA's new years resolution is to have both the member registration dates and the regular website track dates match. I admit I'm lazy and don't feel like logging into my account every time just to see what events are going on. And, I'd think it's hurting NESBA because there are probably a lot of people that don't have accounts, and you can't register for an event if you don't know it's going on...

bmrboy

YEEEEEEEEE , HAAAAAAAAA ........ :tothetrack: I still have my fingers crossed for a VIR Full coarse day ...... :D

VINNY ...I'm TWERKING , I'm TWERKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
bmrboy;297189 wrote:

I just pictured that in my mind. Think I'm gonna go rinse my eyes out with bleach now. :eek:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Otto Man;297187 wrote: I hope one of NESBA's new years resolution is to have both the member registration dates and the regular website track dates match. I admit I'm lazy and don't feel like logging into my account every time just to see what events are going on. And, I'd think it's hurting NESBA because there are probably a lot of people that don't have accounts, and you can't register for an event if you don't know it's going on...
:agree: Especially folks looking to perhaps join the club and are looking at potential venues/dates. They won't have accounts.

FZ1guy

Well there is always the option of clicking on "calendar" above and seeing the 2011 calendar.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
bmrboy;297189 wrote: YEEEEEEEEE , HAAAAAAAAA ........ :tothetrack: I still have my fingers crossed for a VIR Full coarse day ...... :D

Post a vid please, we need proof...:D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
physicistkev;297181 wrote: It's odd though. Using the main page to look at track dates still shows the 2013 schedule, but from my account I can sign up for dates.

So it looks like game on!!!!
Soon, very soon my friend :agree: you still have your cameras?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
vzhulin;297272 wrote: Any place where we can see the track packages for next year? I heard some folks got e-mails...
I don't think anything has been offically posted in regards to the packages...veeeerrry soon though.

physicistkev

Control Rider
Vinny, you going to Barber or just hitting the MA stuff?

I still have to mount the cameras on the new bike. I keep toying with buying a new GoPro 3 and ditching the Flip, but the sound I get from the GoPro is terrible. The Flip gives a much richer sound and the wide angle lens, on the GoPro, gives such a misrepresentation of distance/speed. It covers more viewing angle, which is why I use it up front, but I like the natural viewing angle in the back. Maybe I should just buy another GoPro and run all three?

I don't know, I'll figure it out.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
physicistkev;297284 wrote: Vinny, you going to Barber or just hitting the MA stuff?

I still have to mount the cameras on the new bike. I keep toying with buying a new GoPro 3 and ditching the Flip, but the sound I get from the GoPro is terrible. The Flip gives a much richer sound and the wide angle lens, on the GoPro, gives such a misrepresentation of distance/speed. It covers more viewing angle, which is why I use it up front, but I like the natural viewing angle in the back. Maybe I should just buy another GoPro and run all three?

I don't know, I'll figure it out.
I most likely will hit the MA dates, but you just never know. I've never rode Barber and all I hear is how fun that track is. I'll know by mid season...

wallacew

bmrboy;297189 wrote: YEEEEEEEEE , HAAAAAAAAA ........ :tothetrack: I still have my fingers crossed for a VIR Full coarse day ...... :D

Mike, VIR full is a complete waist of time (IMO). I was soooooo excited for it a few years ago, and then after the second session.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

But then again, i may just like North too much.

simonburic

wallacew;297340 wrote: Mike, VIR full is a complete waist of time (IMO). I was soooooo excited for it a few years ago, and then after the second session.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You might want to try hitting the Climbing Esses a little faster then, that will keep you from zzzzzzzzzzz.

IMO VIR Full is worth it for the Climbing Esses alone, I don't know what you are riding but you can hit them at warp speed. If you are falling asleep at VIR Full you aren't doing it right.

wallacew

simonburic;297347 wrote: You might want to try hitting the Climbing Esses a little faster then, that will keep you from zzzzzzzzzzz.

IMO VIR Full is worth it for the Climbing Esses alone, I don't know what you are riding but you can hit them at warp speed. If you are falling asleep at VIR Full you aren't doing it right.
eh, i'd prefer to take a right just before them at T7. But thats just me. Personally, ive grown to like the technical parts as opposed to the sweepers and straights. Like the esses on the backside of NOLA, they are great, but once you get them mastered they are done. However, the "crest" of T7 at VIR will cost you a paint job if you dont treat her right, and she is soooooo tempting. She has the scars to prove that she is a vet!

Dont get me wrong, esses are fun to, but...

bmrboy

wallacew;297340 wrote: Mike, VIR full is a complete waist of time (IMO). I was soooooo excited for it a few years ago, and then after the second session.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

New pavement ..... smooth as butta , go fast , blitz the climbing esses , wheelie hill , the former Oak tree turn
But T-7 to the roller coaster is a blast ...... Hell , I'd run the track backwards , just as long as I get to ride .... :D
On second thought .... running backwards would be Very tricky ..... :eek: