So who's going to be a Blackhawk this weekend?

hangontight

thinkin' bout it. Here's my deal: I did the BHF all levels track day (motovid.com sponsored) earlier this month and was really disappointed about how crowded it was. This was my first track day and I wasn't impressed....they had 4 groups instead of 3 which led to 15 minute sessions per group. Moreover, they only had 7 sessions total. Basically I got like 65% of the time on the track that I was anticipating....sucked. Is it true that NESBA events are less crowded? If I'm gonna throw down $170 I'd like to get full 20 minute sessions ya know?

Help a guy out: Will the track feel super crowded like it did at the motovid track day?

greeny

both days :D

hangontight;78935 wrote: thinkin' bout it. Here's my deal: I did the BHF all levels track day (motovid.com sponsored) earlier this month and was really disappointed about how crowded it was. This was my first track day and I wasn't impressed....they had 4 groups instead of 3 which led to 15 minute sessions per group. Moreover, they only had 7 sessions total. Basically I got like 65% of the time on the track that I was anticipating....sucked. Is it true that NESBA events are less crowded? If I'm gonna throw down $170 I'd like to get full 20 minute sessions ya know?

Help a guy out: Will the track feel super crowded like it did at the motovid track day?
even if the track is as crowded (which it probably won't be - blackhawk overbooked that day), you'll be much happier with the flow of the group.

highside

hangontight;78935 wrote: thinkin' bout it. Here's my deal: I did the BHF all levels track day (motovid.com sponsored) earlier this month and was really disappointed about how crowded it was. This was my first track day and I wasn't impressed....they had 4 groups instead of 3 which led to 15 minute sessions per group. Moreover, they only had 7 sessions total. Basically I got like 65% of the time on the track that I was anticipating....sucked. Is it true that NESBA events are less crowded? If I'm gonna throw down $170 I'd like to get full 20 minute sessions ya know?

That day was WAY overbooked and the pace was much slower :argh: than a typical NESBA day.

Come out, you won't be disappointed! :cool:

Sklossmonster

Hangontight,

I can guarantee you there will be less traffic, more time in each session, and better traffic flow with each group. One of the strengths of NESBA is that people can't just pick whatever group they want to ride in, which causes a lot of traffic issues due to differences in skill levels.

With NESBA, you'll find three groups doing 20 minute sessions, with each group having riders with a skill set that is specific to that group. We do a good job of moving people up and down whenever there's an issue.

I highly recommend you come on out and see for yourself, you won't regret it.

BillFred

I'll be making my 1st trip to BHF for both days. Done lots of other tracks, but new to this one. I'll be looking for a CR to pull me around.

GK#103

Both days! ....."Bill" ask any CR for help.We'll get you up to speed in no time. Looking like a good one,see ya at the track. ummmmm chili !