So... Who is this? Top Gun dubbed video.

rk97

the Control Rider is Will. I wasn't far behind when that was filmed. Will was just getting up as I came through T1.

I thought the video might have been humorous if he'd 1) cleared it with Will first, and 2) hadn't been all defensive about it afterward when people got upset about him essentially making light of a CR going down.

there's a thread somewhere on the board where the rider who filmed it posted it. Not pretty, if memory serves.

The guy's "review" of his trackday (on hellforleather.com?) wasn't exactly tactful either. Seemed as though he had a lot of criticism for everyone but himself.

Saltman

rk97;179940 wrote: the Control Rider is Will. I wasn't far behind when that was filmed. Will was just getting up as I came through T1.

I thought the video might have been humorous if he'd 1) cleared it with Will first, and 2) hadn't been all defensive about it afterward when people got upset about him essentially making light of a CR going down.

there's a thread somewhere on the board where the rider who filmed it posted it. Not pretty, if memory serves.

The guy's "review" of his trackday (on hellforleather.com?) wasn't exactly tactful either. Seemed as though he had a lot of criticism for everyone but himself.
Oh wow. Didn't know that. Well that takes the fun out of it. :banghead: :doh:

In light of that, I'm taking the video down...

rk97

I don't know Will that well, but I think he'd be fine with it posted for a laugh. The way the original poster presented it though implied that Will didn't know what the hell he was doing.

the caption was something like, "a NESBA CR shows me the proper line through turn 1." And it was only a few days after it had happened.

that particular event, there was a WERA round at Nelson or Summit the same weekend, and they were VERY short-handed on CR's. Many were riding in both instructional groups. Again, if I'm remembering right, Will wasn't even so much upset about crashing as he was about leaving Todd short-handed for the rest of the day.

Saltman

Either way. I'm not going to promote someone with such a big ego and bad attitude. I changed the video to something better anyways.