Sobottka's t3 crash @ bhf 9/11/11

sobottka

jigs;213888 wrote: ....then I'll go and say hi and say..."fun watching you.nice riding".."my name is.....and I'm from....."
this is why team chouffe is loved all over the world!! :cool:

j_fuggin_t

i did however watch video #2, and i must say that FINALLY Rob did NOT fly up and stuff the hell out of me at any point on the track, in fact i was never in the camera, that is a WIN in my book & the pass @ 11:23 in video 2 was killer!!

j_fuggin_t

ERB68;213900 wrote: Shoot, they are on to us!!! :)
I watched you take the strongest of men out with this maneuver.. Our very own Nolan Tacca was in tears due to Ricardo's sabotage!! :adore:

sobottka

j_fuggin_t;213901 wrote: I watched you take the strongest of men out with this maneuver.. Our very own Nolan Tacca was in tears due to Ricardo's sabotage!! :adore:
and everyone thinks rics just being cool when he makes you a taco..... then all of the sudden (to quote eddie murphy) "now that a fire!"

ERB68

j_fuggin_t;213901 wrote: I watched you take the strongest of men out with this maneuver.. Our very own Nolan Tacca was in tears due to Ricardo's sabotage!! :adore:
My favorite is still Murf running across the pits yelling "green things taste like fire" and flailing his arms.(think Ricky Bobby)

P.S. Ricardo has gotten us all at some point. Rascal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jigs

Isn't he a power lifer dude...:haha:

Nolan1000

Chimichanga tried to kill me!! I survived the first taco. But the second one put me past the breaking point. Team Chouffe had a laugh at my expense.:haha: Its cool though. Funny thing was the next day at the rider's meeting Ricardo asks me " Howz your ass mang?" LOL

jigs

QUOTE=Nolan1000;213907]Chimichanga tried to kill me!! I survived the first taco. But the second one put me past the breaking point. Team Chouffe had a laugh at my expense.:haha: Its cool though. Funny thing was the next day at the rider's meeting Ricardo asks me " Howz your ass mang?" LOL
:haha::haha::haha: We've all got hadled on that one Nolan...

sobottka

Nolan1000;213907 wrote: Chimichanga tried to kill me!! I survived the first taco. But the second one put me past the breaking point. Team Chouffe had a laugh at my expense.:haha:
with age comes wisdom and i now always look in the bottom of any taco ric gives me ;)

jigs

sobottka;213909 wrote: with age comes wisdom and i now always look in the bottom of any taco ric gives me ;)
OK,here's one....for some of you that don't know,one of my many nick-names is Mr. Magoo...for obvious reasons.SO....I'm a little geezed,bout' 3 Chouffes in...and Rickey's making Tacos...he ask's if I want one...I know better so I'm watching him make it...I didn't have my glasses on...we also had Chicken that night..and I said,"what are you slicing up and putting in there Chicken? He said "yup" I said Bless you! ...IT WAS A WHOLE HABANERO that little prick!!!

Germany

jigs;213841 wrote: I'll be the first one to say it CHEATER BIKE!! Hey,at 50 I need all the help I can get...:D I probaly couldn't keep up with anyone on a 600...:)
I don't consider mine a cheaterbike... its just like I took it from the dealer. Not my fault that they forgot the extra 400CCs :doh:

And since I realized that NOW a Trackday just went up in cost as I need a Tire per day, it's more sence if you have a 600... :argh:

Germany

Nolan1000;213907 wrote: Chimichanga tried to kill me!! I survived the first taco. But the second one put me past the breaking point. Team Chouffe had a laugh at my expense.:haha: Its cool though. Funny thing was the next day at the rider's meeting Ricardo asks me " Howz your ass mang?" LOL
ask andrei what he did earlier this year... I saw him crying :p:haha:

j_fuggin_t

jigs;213910 wrote: OK,here's one....for some of you that don't know,one of my many nick-names is Mr. Magoo...for obvious reasons.SO....I'm a little geezed,bout' 3 Chouffes in...and Rickey's making Tacos...he ask's if I want one...I know better so I'm watching him make it...I didn't have my glasses on...we also had Chicken that night..and I said,"what are you slicing up and putting in there Chicken? He said "yup" I said Bless you! ...IT WAS A WHOLE HABANERO that little prick!!!
:haha: :haha: :rtfm:

j_fuggin_t

Germany;213911 wrote: I don't consider mine a cheaterbike... its just like I took it from the dealer. Not my fault that they forgot the extra 400CCs :doh:

And since I realized that NOW a Trackday just went up in cost as I need a Tire per day, it's more sence if you have a 600... :argh:
yea wait till you see the video i have of you, anytime your on the gas you can see the darkie

gkotlin

It's clear he was at fault. He should have apologized. That's a pass of faith. Last time I was out with them, I over lapped someone REALLY close. Realized I didn't know them, backed off. They stood it up at the apex and turned in 3 feet later.

Glad your ok. Better now, then the first event of the year.