Sold my bike, parts left over 07-08 GSXR 1000

speedjunke

I moved to VA and my new job doesnt give me much free time so I sold my bike instead of letting it sit. Here is a list of my spare parts.

If interested shoot me a text/call or PM me. Obviously i'll respond faster to a text/call. (912) 414-5243

Prices are without shipping and I ship using USPS parcel post. If a faster method is wanted just let me know.

1. Swingarm, was crashed in low speed and broke the swingarm slider mount off. I still have the mount and it could be welded back on. I painted over the light scrathes, looks prettyh good and you can barely tell it's damaged. I was keeping it as a spare swingarm but sold my bike $50

2. brake lever $10

3. Right side clipon with bar end $30

4. spare rear set parts Make offer

5. Left rear set with shifter rod arm drilled out $25

7. Throttle cables $25

8. Black Gas tank with fuel pump, vortex gas cap and stomp grip $325

9. 1 set of OEM bar ends (one has scratches) $25

10. Set of OEM black rims with aluminum 90 degree valve stems, bearings, brake rotors and hub $335

12. OEM Tank fairings $45

14. Left clip-on controls (headlight/starter) $40

17. 4 NGK Irdium spark plugs new in box (CR9EIX) $40

19. 2 oem throttles with grip $15 a piece

22. Trunk cable $5

23. Tail light wire harness $10

24. I also have my race fairings which I dont have pictured but are available

6. Passenger pegs, cut the exhaust mounts off and painted black. Paint is chipped from sitting on the shelves $SOLD

11. Brand new in box black vortex rear sets $SOLD
13. Slightly used BMC race air filter $SOLD
15. 2 Woodcraft replacement bar ends $ SOLD
16. Vesrah high performance race pads VD-355RJL $ SOLD
18. single exhaust can bracket (allows you to mount single exhaust can without having your rearset) $ SOLD
20. Black lightweight racing Vortex fairing stay $ SOLD
21. Black AGV model SP-6 leather one piece riding suit $SOLD

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

speedjunke

These are the race fairings. Of course they have some damage. Left side has been repaired and was starting to crack again but has been fine so i didn't fix it again. They're already ready boxed up to shipped

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

bigkaley

Control Rider
speedjunke;254290 wrote: list updated, pads, woodcraft bars and filter sold!
Got the Woodcraft bars, Vesrah pads and BMC filter today. Everything in great shape and quick shipping! Great seller! Thanks! :cheers:

speedjunke

Thanks a lot for posting man and hope you enjoy!

Come on people buy the rest of my parts! I ship out either the same day as payment is received or the following day.

speedjunke

18. single exhaust can bracket
20. Black lightweight racing Vortex fairing stay

These items are sold and will ship tomorrow!

Come on buy my stuff! Make me an offer if interested

speedjunke

Hey man thanks a lot. Really trying to get this stuff out of my living room! Make me an offer. Buy with no worries at all! Make an offer

speedjunke

I was looking over my original post and relized the details are not accurate. They are on another site I have it listed on but I failed to copy them to here.

The suit is damaged. Iv'e never wrecked in it but the zipper is broken and one of the knees where the knee puck velcro is has a half dollar size hole due to me being a knoob on my first trackday and not positioning the puck correctly. I will take pics of it if anyone is interested.

speedjunke

Updated the list/removed pics reflecting sold items. I also lowered prices. Make me an offer on anything your interested in!