Some days are better than others...

Zippy

Yup, that's right! The one contest I've entered in about the last 5 years, and it was only because you told me about it that I signed up. Uh, THANKS MAN!

And hey Mike, good to hear from you. I hope to see you around at a NESBA day soon.

Hey Judy, thanks. I remember you from the CBR929.net days. I can't believe it's been over a decade! I've never met you though, but it's nice to know you're around.

jigs

Zippy you son of a gun...congrats old chum....couldn't happen to a nicer guy...awesome...can't wait to see it....that's a great story...happy for ya bro...see you soon then??

jigs

Funniest part of this is Mark Otley is a really good friend of mine and I was in there when he was building that bike and he was telling me what it was for!! Go figure.

Zippy

That is right, he mentioned your name! First, what a small world. Second, can you believe that? You saw it being built, little did you know that it would end up in the garage of your friend, Zippy! Of all the people that entered that contest across the country!

jigs

Zippy;177668 wrote: That is right, he mentioned your name! First, what a small world. Second, can you believe that? You saw it being built, little did you know that it would end up in the garage of your friend, Zippy! Of all the people that entered that contest across the country!

Yeah man.....good stuff....I'm very happy for ya dude...:)

Hitman954

I'm just really glad someone who KNOWS HOW TO RIDE IT actually gets it. I hate seeing people who dont even know how to ride win bikes. Man that is one good looking machine!!

jigs

QUOTE=Hitman954;177842]I'm just really glad someone who KNOWS HOW TO RIDE IT actually gets it. I hate seeing people who dont even know how to ride win bikes. Man that is one good looking machine!!
:agree:

Dug2

hell ya zip, couldn't happen to a better guy. i look forward to riding together (or behind you)

Gonzo511

Freakin Awesome!!!

I'm a big fan of the paint schemes that are put on all of MJM bikes. Big congrats to you Linsay. Can't wait to see it at RA. Thanks for sharing this.

Joel

Zippy

Thanks guys,

I took it out for it's first real voyage on the street yesterday. I did 160 miles round trip. That motor is just flawless. I played with the mode switch that comes on these bikes, even that worked nicely. The "C" mode reminds me of my 929. But back in normal "A" mode, that thing just makes you wanna speed. Bad for the street, but oh so much fun! That thing is a freaking monster. I'm sure glad I didn't have one of these when I was younger. That power is just addicting. I want' to go out and ride it more right now, only it's 34 degrees, dark and rainy. If only I could commute the 30 miles to work at about 150mph...