Some new GSXR Leo Vince exhausts for sale!

olda1r1

I have a brand new in the box never installed leo's for various gixer 600-750 and 1000 models. Let me know what model you have and what you are looking for and ill be glad to see what i have for you. thanks

sch2046

Great guy to deal with!

I purchased a full system in Jan. It arrived very quickly and is now on my bike and at a fantastic price!!! In case you were looking for an objective customer.

Nexus

NoBull;116387 wrote: I can't get a response to my PM from several days ago from the guy.....
Not everyone looks at their email and this board every day or weekly. He's a good seller and had some pretty good deals on Leo Vince stuff. Give him some time and I'm sure he will PM or post back.

The price he was selling pipes for were well below anything I have seen for new ones.

sch2046

+1

Nexus;116676 wrote: Not everyone looks at their email and this board every day or weekly. He's a good seller and had some pretty good deals on Leo Vince stuff. Give him some time and I'm sure he will PM or post back.

The price he was selling pipes for were well below anything I have seen for new ones.
Mine was a rediculous price, I searched high and low to see if I was gettng a good deal. I couldnt touch his price and it shipped very fast. Sounds great too.

olda1r1

Im soory I was out of town at roebling road all weekend riding, didn't mean to not answer the posts. as soon as i get in tom I'll check stock and see what i have and awnser everyones request. thanks
sch2046 glad you like your pipe! :)

olda1r1

no full systems left for 06-07 600 or 750s. all i have left is the following
check part numbers at leo's site to see if you like them.
7614 EII carbon 475 shipped
7615 EII Titanium 435 shipped

olda1r1

that is for 06-07 600 and 750 only. let me know if you have something else. i think ive replied to all PMS now let me know if i missed you :)