Some yec kits for sale r1 r6

jetpipe

If interested I HAVE SOME ECU TO SELL , R1 07-08 R1 09-11 and R6 2006-2011 at 699$ shipped
I will provide information on how to wire the original loom to fit this ECU. (please read below)
TRADE IN with your original unit 80$ cashback is available. I can provide R1 2009 ONLY YEC STREET LAYOUT AND on trade in READY FOR SHIPPING....AS SOON I RECEIVE YOURS I"LL BE SENDING replacement unit...R1 07 08 are in stock as well as R6 06 07 08 09 2010....
contact J.C-Racing@Hotmail.com

Datalink cable will be shipped with ECU, 149 shipped standalone....would cost 349 from dealer + 349$ subharness....YOU HAVE IT HERE INCLUDED!

This is a 1900$ package (if bought complete from the dealer), you can find it somewhere else probably 300$ cheaper....if they stock any.

mine will run your radiator fan, headlight (if needed), blinkers (if needed) ...if you buy from dealer it WILL NOT RUN your light, radiator fan......plus......you need to change your main harness

With mine connected to OEM main harness (so AMA LEGAL) you could have everything working just as stock....at a fraction of the cost TOTALLY reversable to OEM ECU if needed! NO SPLIT OR BROKEN WIRES OF ANY KIND!

dc aka lowside

What is the benefit of this ECU over stock? I already have the PCIII and ignition module, so can this benefit me as well and is there more tuning involved with this?

jetpipe

You can just remove and resell your dynojet, this does all NATIVE plus it removes all engine limitations

jetpipe

dc aka lowside;100747 wrote: What is the benefit of this ECU over stock? I already have the PCIII and ignition module, so can this benefit me as well and is there more tuning involved with this?
The kit is just designed for that, there is no elapsed time between reading and cheating the signal, plus it does all with a lot more PIT LIMITER, 2 maps, Ignition, quickshifter ENGINE BRAKE in the corner and basic traction control (as will limit power in relation of gear/rpm)
You also have SUPERSPORT and SSTK base configuration to match all possible mods of your bike and remove all emission limitation for the bike...is just a great improvment over stock bike...suggestion....after you try once you'll have your piggyback system out of ebay!
;)

jetpipe

Sold out the R6 2006-2010 (I'll shortly have some more)....still available for R1 2007 2008

snikwad

what functions do you lose with the YEC ecu, kickstand cutoff, fan? trun signals, crap like that? what else?

jetpipe

snikwad;112251 wrote: what functions do you lose with the YEC ecu, kickstand cutoff, fan? trun signals, crap like that? what else?
actually using OEM wire you will not lose anything but the kickstand and the speedo readout....with race kit you'll have coolant temperature readout....but I have a walkaround in order to display speed on the dash!;)

snikwad

jetpipe;112258 wrote: actually using OEM wire you will not lose anything but the kickstand and the speedo readout....with race kit you'll have coolant temperature readout....but I have a walkaround in order to display speed on the dash!;)
cool. they seem to be better than the HRC Ecu's :(

jetpipe

I do not know HRC, but the only connect to race loom...in that case they are not AMA legal.

YEC has also engine braking removal and basic traction control (limiting fuel injection) on lower gear hard cornering..;)

jetpipe

UPPPPP!!!!
SPECIAL OFFER ON REPLY TO THIS SITE ONLY FOR R1 07 08....complete kit 749 SHIPPED!
LIMITED QUANTITY!