Something completely unexpected...

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Didn't get it at first...thought my PTSD days were over from having to listen to that song. You just revived it. LOL I had to mute it with the quickness so I didn't want to gouge out my ear drums with an ice pick... :wow:

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
oh god, I liked the riding but had to stop, I jut couldn't listen to that song any longer lol

fitz

lol, it's such a happy tune though!

When I made the video back-when it was funny ;)

Awesome seeing Mike up there...

fitz

HondaGalToo;302382 wrote: Gonna miss riding with all you guys. Keep in touch, hope to meet up at the track somewhere somehow again!

Keep in touch over at www.preforum.net
It's been a blast Judy, what some might not know is that most of that 4400 post of yours is you helping people, me included. :)

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
fitz;302387 wrote: It's been a blast Judy, what some might not know is that most of that 4400 post of yours is you helping people, me included. :)
Yup! Thanks! Hopefully I'll find another venue where I can help folks, especially track noobies, again! I enjoy helping and that's what it's always been about: members helping each other, enjoying each others' company on and off the track. Good times!
If I get out at all this year (no job currently, got downsized), this will be season #19 for me. Doesn't seem possible.

matt2212

HondaGalToo;302389 wrote: Yup! Thanks! Hopefully I'll find another venue where I can help folks, especially track noobies, again! I enjoy helping and that's what it's always been about: members helping each other, enjoying each others' company on and off the track. Good times!

If I get out at all this year (no job currently, got downsized), this will be season #19 for me. Doesn't seem possible.

I saw you in a place today that will love having you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

needasixr

As I recall, you passed that dashing young fella on the Kawi8 after the checkers were displayed. I believe you also signaled that he was number one when you did it. You used a strange finger though...