Sooo.. Who's orgazing the Karts this time around...

alexm

There was a group-on recently for http://www.chicagoracefactory.com/home.html that a friend and I bought and the place has the fastest karts between CIR and the Melrose. The track is longer than both of them as well, imho.

I've been to Melrose a few times and every time I go I tell myself I won't come back; like others pointed out, some of the karts are junk.

The CRF place looks similar to Melrose, aka not much to look at compared to CIR, but the 3 different karts I got to use were all pretty much the same, and the track layout was a lot of fun. BTW, is this thing a private party I'm inviting myself to?

j_fuggin_t

beac83;216203 wrote: They kept trying to stand on a hot course, as well. :doh::eek:
yea that would be like fred complaining that we almost hit him while he was standing in turn 1 under a green flag LOL :haha:

jigs

I guess I'd have to be in to defend the crown...ahem...Todd?? Poor Murf did get hosed and sent to the naughty boy box....:haha:

j_fuggin_t

jigs;216251 wrote: I guess I'd have to be in to defend the crown...ahem...Todd?? Poor Murf did get hosed and sent to the naughty boy box....:haha:
them dang older guys.. always winning crap :banghead:

murf

jigs;216251 wrote: I guess I'd have to be in to defend the crown...ahem...Todd?? Poor Murf did get hosed and sent to the naughty boy box....:haha:

2nd place is up for grabs, and this year I /mean/ it. :)

ERB68

murf;216455 wrote: 2nd place is up for grabs, and this year I /mean/ it. :)
I just reviewed the vid cool someone made. It clearly shows the lap times at the end. Nice Job Murf, you schooled the old man by a .5 second.