Sooo who is in and who is not........

knut

Control Rider
OK. A little early in the season. And maybe big talk for a guy that have only race a short time.....but......

WHO IS IN AND WHO IS NOT 2014...... ;)

I'll be there for sure. RACE....... :wow:

OK, I might only be able to do a few weekends 2014....But I'll do my best. CCS here we go.....:eek:

Go a letter Decembrr 23rd...... YEAY !!!!!

/Patrick

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Pat,
Vin is in! I've never raced before, I've only done mockups which I hear is equally or very close to racing. It's going to be a fun time for sure…:agree:

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Probably just sticking with WERA for this year. Hard to afford tires, gas, and time off to run NESBA, WERA, AND CCS!

knut

Control Rider
Thunderace;297474 wrote: Patrick, I am seriously flirting with the idea of getting my feet wet. Only time will tell.
Just do it Jim. Looking forward to see you "out there" this year. :eek:

/P

knut

Control Rider
vinny337;297479 wrote: Pat,
Vin is in! I've never raced before, I've only done mockups which I hear is equally or very close to racing. It's going to be a fun time for sure…:agree:
Good Vin. You will only regret one thing. Why you have not done this before. The best way to spend time on the track.
I'm sure you will get addicted like me.. :eek:

knut

Control Rider
Otto Man;297487 wrote: Probably just sticking with WERA for this year. Hard to afford tires, gas, and time off to run NESBA, WERA, AND CCS!
That I understand. I don't even have time for all race with CCS this year. And the cost... hooooo..

:agree: ................./P

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
knut;297495 wrote: Good Vin. You will only regret one thing. Why you have not done this before. The best way to spend time on the track.
I'm sure you will get addicted like me.. :eek:
Haha, sounds good Bro!!

knut

Control Rider
Kruizen;297528 wrote: Congrats on the bump!!!!
I hope you mean me... And yes, got "the bump" after my first year racing....... ;)

Se you out there Eric.

/P

Kruizen

Control Rider
Yes I ment you:). Now you need to change your signature.

I need to take your advise and be more aggressive this year.

knut

Control Rider
Kruizen;297556 wrote: Yes I ment you:). Now you need to change your signature.

I need to take your advise and be more aggressive this year.
Gooood Eric. I know you can be much faster and better in race by not be sooo nice....... Go for it. You will do so much better. You can do it for sure. ( I know all bout it. I'm still too nice.... ALL THIE TIME......:eek:)

Will be good to see you in CCS 2014. See you at CMP in April (will you go to Jennings in February ?)

Will change my signature when I have my new "badge" from CCS. As of today, I only have a letter......... :eek:

/P

Kruizen

Control Rider
No Jennings. Plan is mid-atlantic region for the races. Going to do the cmp track day on that Friday with corner speed since I've never been on that track.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
ceptorman;297569 wrote: That "Buzz" you get at a trackday…..if you race….double it!
Good luck fellas.
But the wholenin the pocket seems twice as deep too. :)