Sourcing Vortex spare parts

apch8r

SO evidently Vortex doesn't carry any of the spare parts for the older V1 version of their rearsets anymore except the pegs. I went down over the weekend and bent up the bracket pretty bad that the peg mounts into that also bolts into the adjustable plate. See image below for reference, I am referring to the part that the arrow is point at (This set is not a direct picture of the R6 set).
Vortexrear.jpg

I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on a place that would potentially have spare vortex parts or know of anyone with a left side for a 06+ R6. Trying to avoid buying a whole new set due to one piece.

apch8r

Got lucky, someone found parts for me on Knee Draggers website. Should hopefully be here next week.

Matt

the Trackday Store can get vortex parts as well.

I ordered the same part for my GSXR rearsets after my highside last fall.

geekmug

apch8r;184299 wrote: SO evidently Vortex doesn't carry any of the spare parts for the older V1 version of their rearsets anymore except the pegs. ... Trying to avoid buying a whole new set due to one piece.
My experience has been that the spare parts are ridiculously pricey. As I recall, Vortex wanted almost $70/ea for the big pieces (like the one you arrowed), and you can get a complete set for $300 often. I personally have just bought another complete set and kept the unused parts as cheap spare parts.

apch8r

Well looks like Knee Draggers didn't have the right part, they sent me the shift bracket for the new verison of the rearsets. Thus I am still looking for a shift bracket/heel guard for the V1 Vortex rearsets for a 2006+ R6. The part number will be RS606, NOT RS616 (New version)