South East Suspension support 2011

Lonewrench

Since 2012 is upon us now I found it fitting to tell you that Performance Cycleworx will be providing all suspension service,sales and set up at the S.E. events on the calender this year. We are all schooled up and ready to serve your needs.

We will offer basic suspension set up for $40.00, this set up will include sag and clicker set up with some suspension guidance along the course of the day from one of our skilled techs.

For those of you who want more intense service we will also be offering this as well.

At every event we will have a presence at the PC trailer and then also a technician under the famous Ohlins branded canopy trackside as needed. For those of you who would like service Jerry Daggett or myself will be under this canopy with tools and set up info to make changes on the fly during a session just like an AMA Pro racer does.

Pricing is as follows :

Fork rebuilds/service/revalve = 250.00 plus parts
Shock rebuilds/service/revalve= 150.00 plus parts
Personal suspension/one on one sessions
20.00 per session or 50.00 per day. (This does not include set up)
Spring change/fork on bike
: 40.00 plus springs Off bike 20.00
Shock spring change on bike:
50.00 plus spring Off bike 20.00

We have recently purchased a brand new vacuum pump from Ohlins USA that will provide your service work will be done correctly with no chance of error. More info to follow including more pricing in order to prepare you better ahead of time.

Thanks from,
Chuck,Mike,Carli Tony and Jerry

bmrboy

full service pit crew,just like the pro"s..that sounds awesome :adore:
you can count me in on that...you"re the man chuck :agree:

madriders86

I'll be seeing you ASAP chuck!
Does the fork spring swap include changing the oil? For $20 I might just save myself the hassle...

stow

How much to get Dane to put on my leathers and ride my bike, then he can lap the field and do stand up wheelies down the front straight? :D

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Thanks to Chuck for taking care of us down at Jennings..... we were really spoiled having both Chuck and Mark Rozema at the same event.... those guys are great to work with......thanks again.

Lonewrench

stow;231308 wrote: How much to get Dane to put on my leathers and ride my bike, then he can lap the field and do stand up wheelies down the front straight? :D
I'm thinking Daner will be around for an event this year,especially after we bragged about the Irish Racing parties!!! Ya man
:wow::agree::adore:;):cool:

denbsteph

Is the crew gonna be at VIR in April? I bought a R6S and have not had a chance to ride her yet at the track, gonna need to get her set up for the coming season, sag and all that jazz.

Dennis

Irish01

Lonewrench;231360 wrote: I'm thinking Daner will be around for an event this year,especially after we bragged about the Irish Racing parties!!! Ya man
:wow::agree::adore:;):cool:
That's what I'm talking about! :adore:

Lonewrench

denbsteph;231365 wrote: Is the crew gonna be at VIR in April? I bought a R6S and have not had a chance to ride her yet at the track, gonna need to get her set up for the coming season, sag and all that jazz.

Dennis
We will be there !!

Jay305

Awesome and Thank You for providing such service and convenience. I will be seeing you on my next track venture.

denbsteph

I'm gonna arrive Saturday afternoon, riding Sunday and Monday can I get the suspension work done once I get settled in Saturday? Looking forward to picking your brain with some newbie questions with out taking up too much of your time. Thanks!!

Dennis