Spare suits For Lightning 7/30 NJMP?

andyguo1023

Hi all,

First post here. I am new to N2TD and will be doing my first track day ever on Jul. 30th at NJMP. As a student and a first timer for track day events, I do not own an one-piece leather suit, and I have contacted support@n2td.org. Unfortunately, there will be no leather rentals at the event.

So I am asking fellow riders, if you have any spare suits for me to rent/borrow. I am 5'9 and 135lbs, thinking size 40. But I guess one size smaller or bigger will be acceptable as well.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions as well.

Thank you!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
What size? I'd be surprised if we can't get one of the rental suits there. Contact support again. I believe the Yamaha Demo program will be running this weekend and we have suits to rent in that trailer.

andyguo1023

What size? I'd be surprised if we can't get one of the rental suits there. Contact support again. I believe the Yamaha Demo program will be running this weekend and we have suits to rent in that trailer.

Size 40? I'm 5'9 and about 135lbs. Yeah I know Yamaha has a demo program, but am not sure if they have leather rentals.
Support@n2td.org told me that there will be no rental suits..