Speaking of NCBike

Peanut

Control Rider
We got a chance to get a tour of the facilities & do a few laps around the track in preparation for our event. Rough laps but you can get a good idea of the layout, a fun track!

Thanks to Sam True from the track for the hospitality!

Here's a few laps for those who have not seen the track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eThvSBag1SM

And attached is the pic of your "CR test Crew"..:D

matt2212

Peanut;276532 wrote: We got a chance to get a tour of the facilities & do a few laps around the track in preparation for our event. Rough laps but you can get a good idea of the layout, a fun track!

Thanks to Sam True from the track for the hospitality!

Here's a few laps for those who have not seen the track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eThvSBag1SM

And attached is the pic of your "CR test Crew"..:D

so you figured out the camera?

Peanut

Control Rider
Yea, Matt, thanks! I had Chris figure it out...lol

Send me a pm w/if you want to sell it. I'll get you the cash.

matt2212

Peanut;276571 wrote: Yea, Matt, thanks! I had Chris figure it out...lol

Send me a pm w/if you want to sell it. I'll get you the cash.
Let the kid figure it out hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjkuhno

WOW. Haven't ridden the track yet, but have heard about it from those who have. It really is WIDE and some of those turns are loooooong.

Looks like a lot of fun, gotta check it out!

Godfather

It's a Fun Track

Mike K.!

Yes, It is a fun track! Turn 1 is awesome! You have time for coffee and a smoke in turn 5! Turn 6 is a little rippling but 7 & 8 you are rolling! Slow down in 9&10 for turn 11!

Track grip is superb!

R/
GDFTHR

mjkuhno

Mike B!

OK - you've talked me into it (not hard, eh?)

Will have to head out with 'the crew' - either July or September....not sure yet.

2blueyam

R1aven;276958 wrote: Wow ... A lot of long sweeping turns!
If you don't pick your knee up a bit, that lolly pop turn (turn 6 I believe) will definitely eat some knee pucks. Turn 1 is fast and easy to turn in too early and apex too soon. Prior to going here, turn 1 at Road America was the fastest corner that I ever had to hit the brakes for.

bjwallen

This track has a nice flow. It's a great body position and pickup track, I think. It's flat so no sneaky off-camber-elevation-change stuff and wide which makes for various line choices. T5 has more than ample room to pass inside or outside.

T1 has crazy entry speed around 90 mph. You're hangin' off forever in T5. Coming out of T7, you're WOT until T10, then hard on the brakes for T11 that opens up into that half-mile straight.

RocketDan

I have ridden this track a number of times with Team Promotion. I am glad that NESBA has joined the party too. It is a fun track and 1.5 hrs from Raleigh sure makes it convient. With the long sweeping turns it really helped me learn proper body position. Anyone who hasn't been needs to check it out.

Hope to be at some NESBA NCBIKE days this summer and fall