Speed Channel AMA TV mentioned NESBA

Canali

Speed Channels AMA Superbike race coverage at Road Atlanta just mentioned NESBA. They were saying how Geoff May does track days with NESBA. First time I've heard "NESBA" on TV . Pretty sweet.

Canali

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
I couldn't believe it! I had to rewind and hear it again! Greg White got in "trackdays" and "NESBA" in! Thats great national advertisement!

dbakerpa

That was the best damn race! I had to give my tickets away. I hope the boys I gave them to were in the right place to see that finish.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
anyone else clench the bum hole when Young was sitting in the middle of the track just over the hill?? Then starts crawling...TOWARDS THE MIDDLE EVEN MORE!?!?!?!?!?!

rugbydawg13

Nice seeing Cal, Chuck, and DJ there. Westby was looking good today too. Awesome riding on that last lap.

...Sent from the dark side of the moon

Twiztedjester55

lemondrop;239253 wrote: anyone else clench the bum hole when Young was sitting in the middle of the track just over the hill?? Then starts crawling...TOWARDS THE MIDDLE EVEN MORE!?!?!?!?!?!
I was watching with my 10 year old son and he was screaming at the tv telling Young to go the other way.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Twiztedjester55;239272 wrote: I was watching with my 10 year old son and he was screaming at the tv telling Young to go the other way.
me too...guess he didnt hear us

Mr.DJ

Canali;239173 wrote: Speed Channels AMA Superbike race coverage at Road Atlanta just mentioned NESBA. They were saying how Geoff May does track days with NESBA. First time I've heard "NESBA" on TV . Pretty sweet.

Canali
Yeah man!!! I spoke to Geoff before and after that. We talked for sometime on how trackday orgs help out with track time, but rarely, if ever, get a "wink." It was also neat for Greg White to echo Geoff's comments when the time came. We've seen May on the forum and in the paddock a few times.

Thanks to both - On my way out, I got a few inquires from some "known" folks.... maybe they will come out soon if testing permits.

I think this was indeed one of the coolest comments coming from a guy [May] that won races and beat the top names in the field. A front runner with guys like Spies, Matt M. and Yates. I recall a few SB and SS races that he beat them. If he can find quality track time at our events..... it speaks volumes to the guys and gals in the paddock, friendly folks and predictable on the track.

Thanks to the members, you should be proud! I am proud of you :D

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
GROUP HUG!!!!!!

(EVERYONE keep your hands at EYE LEVEL PLEASE)

:D