Speedwerks- Making it Happen

Jiggy

Control Rider
Just wanted to give the guys at Speedwerks props for being extremely flexible and speedy with processing orders. I purchased a few parts a couple hours ago that i desparately needed for the CCS races this weekend and they are making sure I have the parts in time for me to install and get to the track. A few other places wanted at most $52 in shipping to get me those parts in time. Thanks to Ryan and Steve for helping a noob out. :congrats:

https://www.speedwerks.com/

Jiggy

Control Rider
hehe, lucky noob. I think my eyes were closed for half the races and I had a full diaper worth of goodies at the end of the last race on Sunday.

wanted to get a trackday in at NJMP-Lightning before racing on it, although I have heard the track was pretty easy to pick up. I blew a seal on my right fork so I'll probably focus on VIR in August for WERA and skip out on NJMP. Great racfing with you this weekend squirrel. I'll see you at the next one.

squirrel211

Lightning is pretty easy to learn, and is very fun. Replacing a fork seal takes like an hour dude, I'll see you at NJMP.

Hopefully I'll have something for you boys the next time I race with you!