Spies and Edwards on a Man-cation

Sklossmonster

I saw that on SuperbikePlanet.com and loved it.

As a native of Austin, I'm totally stoked for the Tech3 Yamaha squad this year. I'm a long time Colin Edwards fan and Big Ben made a believer out of me last year in World SuperBike.

Two Americans on a top team, both from Texas, and at the sharp end of the field, no less. It's going to be a great year for MotoGP.

I predict Ben is going to take the MotoGP paddock by storm, battling for podiums regularly in the season, winning the World Championship in 2011. Colin will be inspired and run better than ever in an already impressive career.

And when MotoGP makes the transition back to 1000cc machines in 2012, Ben Spies will solidify his position as the new World Champion and fastest man alive, collecting 5 World Titles before retiring to a home outstide of Longview near where he grew up. Where almost no one will have ever even heard of MotoGP.

And you heard it here first!

Meat

Sklossmonster;116266 wrote: I saw that on SuperbikePlanet.com and loved it.

As a native of Austin, I'm totally stoked for the Tech3 Yamaha squad this year. I'm a long time Colin Edwards fan and Big Ben made a believer out of me last year in World SuperBike.

Two Americans on a top team, both from Texas, and at the sharp end of the field, no less. It's going to be a great year for MotoGP.

I predict Ben is going to take the MotoGP paddock by storm, battling for podiums regularly in the season, winning the World Championship in 2011. Colin will be inspired and run better than ever in an already impressive career.

And when MotoGP makes the transition back to 1000cc machines in 2012, Ben Spies will solidify his position as the new World Champion and fastest man alive, collecting 5 World Titles before retiring to a home outstide of Longview near where he grew up. Where almost no one will have ever even heard of MotoGP.

And you heard it here first!
And buy Oak Hill Raceway next door and let CMRA race there again.

D.Brown

AStacey;116484 wrote: Hey Do , You and I should take a trip . Pitz will drive!!!
You get the hoopty and we can roll out! You need to stay away from my crewchief, Pitzer.

DOODooing it again

Motofun352

Control Rider
Hambone;116442 wrote: That video made my entire day. I hope there is more of that this year.

And where the hell did Colin Edwards get that busted station wagon?
Hey, don't be diss'n the man's chick mobile.