Spies leaving Yamaha

betarace

not photoshopped. Spies and his Momma from an Italian 'fashion" mag... she is a milf
1e1iqu.jpg

Ruhe52

MILF you gotta get some standards sorry.:puke: MIWFWYD is more like it.

Spies as a NESBA CR already been there done that back in the day. Only wanted to work with the fast guys in I group, on really hot days would not wait at pit in and give tips in 110 deg heat and we never had any freakin styrofoam coffee cups left at the CR meetings in the morning.:D

denbsteph

bmrboy;249080 wrote: Oh geez-um, that photo creeps me out :spank:

Something just doesn't seem right, Spies looks so happy to be there. Call me sick if you want, but Momma ain't gotta bra on!!

denbsteph

Ruhe52;249073 wrote: MILF you gotta get some standards sorry.:puke: MIWFWYD is more like it.

Spies as a NESBA CR already been there done that back in the day. Only wanted to work with the fast guys in I group, on really hot days would not wait at pit in and give tips in 110 deg heat and we never had any freakin styrofoam coffee cups left at the CR meetings in the morning.:D
You're kidding.......... right?, the NESBA CR thing?

I'm sure Momma looks better than this pic.

bmrboy

denbsteph;249081 wrote: Something just doesn't seem right, Spies looks so happy to be there. Call me sick if you want, but Momma ain't gotta bra on!!
Only a Secret Squirrel would notice that !!!!! :rolleyes:

The kid kinda looks like a crack head :D

bmrboy

Southerly;249056 wrote: From what I have seen this year, being Melandri's teammate is a dangerous proposition.

He"s a trip hazard,only 4.5 ft :haha:

But rides the wheels off that S1R :wow:

bmrboy

denbsteph;249096 wrote: Mike!! What's happening?

It is what it is.....Boobies

Hey Man, how"s that family bonding thing working for ya ??? :notsure:

Bring the kids to the track, south coarse, maybe they can find my hat ???? :dunno:

You can show them how Daddy likes to play !!!!!:eek:

denbsteph

bmrboy;249098 wrote: Hey Man, how"s that family bonding thing working for ya ??? :notsure:

Bring the kids to the track, south coarse, maybe they can find my hat ???? :dunno:

You can show them how Daddy likes to play !!!!!:eek:

Things are going well. Did the go karting thing Sunday, 7 sessions with the boys. GO-PROd all the sessions with my dirt bike helmet on. Some of the people were like "WTF is this guy doing?" I also put my youngest one to work with me this past weekend did some much needed work around the house :)

I'm taking the youngest one to NCBIKE this weekend and gonna hang out with Scott, Mike and John for a couple of hours :eek:

I'm sure we can find your hat, I'll put the Secret Squirrels in training on the case. ;)

The whole family knows Dad isn't right in the head, that's why my supportive wife is the only one that tolerates this newly found addiction. Looking to get back into the swing of things in September :cool:

Dennis