SQL/SSIS Experience for 6+ Mo Contract - NoVA/DC

JGardy_781

Hey all -

A little outside the box for the BBS, but - trying to locate someone who has some experience with MSSQL2005, 2008 or 2012 (using SSMS, comfortable writing T-SQL scripts), preferably experience with some sort of CRM software, and experience operating/maintaining SSIS ETL flows - stuff is more or less already designed, just needs a talented operator/analyst. Also need basic know-how to move moderate sized datasets around, and manipulate them in Access, Excel, etc. Need someone to backfill week-to-week ETL tasks, process maintenance, and reporting for me for a 6-month period or so at maybe 20 hours a week (to be defined, still) while I work on another internal project. Likely to be a contract, with a possible option to hire (maybe) at the end of the term.

Located in Rosslyn, VA on the orange line, and candidate would need some basic ideological identification with a center-right oriented public policy think tank. Someone local would be ideal; telecommuting might be an option for the right person. HR hasn't been able, through their regular channels, to locate a suitable candidate - my skillset is a little outside the box in the charitable environment - don't think they really know where to look. I meet other data wonks out at the track all the time - curious if anyone is between jobs and might want to pick up some work. PM me if interested, and I can give a bit more detail.

Can also maybe offer rideshares to regional days if it sweetens the pot...

/j