Squid

I know we ass around on this forum, but for the most part, it's serious answers to serious questions and little, if any, truly stupid/dangerous nonsense.

thanks Nesbians!

gblack

daddyfriedrich;254473 wrote: SQUID

S uper
Q uick
U ntil
I t
D ies
It was described to me as a squid (the animal) is what they are going to look like splatted down the road. Sad but makes sense.

Edit: not sure how I came across this older post. Apparently I shouldn't drink and use the tapatalk app...

Last Week

I cant believe.....well maybe I can about the trade market for A, I, B stickers......wow.

the level some people are at mentally is mind blowing to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

bmrboy

I remember then I was living in So. Cal back in the mid 70's to mid 80's ..... Myself & a few Buddy's would ride
to Malibu and hit MULHOLLAND DR. ... Head to the ROCK STORE ...Sunday was bike day ..Saturday was for cars
well anyway we would stop at this section of the road called the Snake ... guys would have walkie talkie's , stop all traffic
radio down the road ... and 4-5 bikes would race this 2.5 mile section of road ... let me say this ... no room for error !!!

If you missed the turn you would do 1 of 2 things .. either ride straight into the side of the mountain .. or over the side
a long ways down ... cactus , yucca plants , rattle snakes , nothing good ... this activity is where the SQUID was born
And yes they still run this road every Sunday , just like they did 30 yrs. ago, :)