Stalls CRA race results

Stall

Jus thought I would let my fellow Nesbians how I was doin... I entered 10 races this weekend an won 9 out of 10 at BIR... They day on saturday was really nice also had 4 races... Found out the new conti slicks r amazing! An Sunday started out nice for dot's then it started to rain while I went out on slicks I was all over the place. Then switched to rains an won a couple with them on. An last race of the day I started in the back of the grid an passed 4 people on the brakes goin into turn 3 an got to excited an gave er to much gas an highsided in the rain lol.. Im ok an so is the bike. But they wouldnt let me back on to go out an still win the race.. :(

All an all won 9 out of 10 races an made a lil tire money :)

Bluenvy

Stall;64381 wrote: Jus thought I would let my fellow Nesbians how I was doin... I entered 10 races this weekend an won 9 out of 10 at BIR... They day on saturday was really nice also had 4 races... Found out the new conti slicks r amazing! An Sunday started out nice for dot's then it started to rain while I went out on slicks I was all over the place. Then switched to rains an won a couple with them on. An last race of the day I started in the back of the grid an passed 4 people on the brakes goin into turn 3 an got to excited an gave er to much gas an highsided in the rain lol.. Im ok an so is the bike. But they wouldnt let me back on to go out an still win the race.. :(

All an all won 9 out of 10 races an made a lil tire money :)

grats
i run the conti race attacks and love them. was wondering what the slicks were like. glad you like them, i will have to try them now

Stall

Yes I loved the conti slicks... I only ran em becuz Rob over at Lithium Motorsports wanted me to be guinea pig on all the new stuff for feedback.. And this I must say seriously impressed! Thanks guys..