Still Charged after 3 days from B-group Summit Pt Weekend.

ZxRegg6r

Had a DAMN blast at Summit Point last weekend 7/18-19. Beginners Double session Main(Friday) and Jefferson (Sat). This is my 2nd/3rd trackday this year. Some dudes complained about Jeff circuit being short and a workout. True, but I loved it. Turn one is a nice knee slide ride!

Wanna say thanks to Control rider Katie 785 for all your tips. I tried to apply them when i was able to stop grinning, cheesing through my helmet and start focusing!!:D

Shouts to Control rider Kubricky (I hope I got your name right) white bike with blue stripes. Your shouder lean tip and body position advice helped me major with my tall frame.

Following you guys is fun as hell. Especially when I show you guys a front wheel and ya'll look behide then tuck down and off we go!!! After a nice speed run and race line excercise ya give da thumbs up and wave through. I had to calm down after while felt jacked up on katnip and didn't want to crash out. But I feel more confident after your assessments thanks to you guys. Im going for the I squad on my next track day in aug at njmp. Hope to make the cutt. Thanks again.

Regg
B#71 Black zx6r
Still high from da track.

Drewbie

Regg, It was nice to meet you - I had a blast riding with you this weekend... can't wait til next time!!

it;s wierd that you just posted this actually b/c Drew was telling me about how you and your buddies were busting on him for those chops he's growing lol

----
woops... Drew didnt log himself out... haha - that was Katie
-----

Drew says "good seeing you out there again! "

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
whats up man, this is Emerson i was pitted next to you guys on sat. really glad you had a good time. and trust getting that fix for the next high is going to be on your mind 24/7. lol. hope to see you guys soon

ZxRegg6r

Hey Em

How are ya. It was a cool pitting next to ya. I know you was sore from the trackday on Friday. So you just relaxed and chill like a veterian. Hope to meet up wit ya again some time. My next trackday Aug 25 njmp.

ZxRegg6r

When I first saw Drew sporting a cap, shades, factory yami shirt and Da Chops. For 5 to 10 seconds I thought he was Bostrom fo-real:wow:. Don't laugh. My dudes told me nnaaahhh that Drew. But sit down and watch him ride when the a-group go out. He's NNNIIICCEEE.

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Reggie, Just saw this. It was great to meet you and I'm real glad I could help, you looked great out there!