Stop the viscious rumors!!! Please!!!

Joe Vital

It must be said that it is a great disapointment that I have heard a viscious rumor concerning Chris Kubricky and me.

In spite of what you may or may not have heard, WE HAVE NOT BROKEN UP!

We are on a break, it is just a rough patch we are going through.

The best part Judy was the scroll on the top of my computer screen that said "Looking for single men"?

Goes with the post perfectly.

BZ

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Bubba Zanetti;230141 wrote: The best part Judy was the scroll on the top of my computer screen that said "Looking for single men"?

BZ
LMAO. You can tell it's the off-season. :D

fitz

Bubba Zanetti;230141 wrote: the scroll on the top of my computer screen that said "Looking for single men"?

BZ
LOL, you do know it uses a tracking cookie right? :haha: :rtfm:

Anyway this looks like one of those "alternate lifestyle" threads so I'll leave it up to the experts like Pontreli and Sanders...

:saythat:

betarace

Bubba Zanetti;230141 wrote: The best part Judy was the scroll on the top of my computer screen that said "Looking for single men"?

BZ
Bubba is in the house and VERY available
17g84y.jpg

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
betarace;230156 wrote: was going to go with this one, but thought it would be in poor taste...
jpztsl.jpg
I dunno, that one's pretty good, too. I guess it comes down to whom he's trying to attract.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
WTF Joe!? I thought we had something special! Guess I was just the other man....

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Chain Wax works better...doesn't break down as quickly as liquid based lubricants.

;)