Summit 10-24

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
swharder;19286 wrote: Lemondrop,
I see you're from Richmond. Are you going up to NJMP Monday?
nah..unfortunately not..was thinking of doing Nov....but just put a contract on a house and will be closing the end of October...

thinking the 24th will be my last northern trackday...

jennings in january??

swharder

Lemondrop;19374 wrote: nah..unfortunately not..was thinking of doing Nov....but just put a contract on a house and will be closing the end of October...

thinking the 24th will be my last northern trackday...

jennings in january??
Right on. I'm going to try to get in at least one more weekend day before the end of the season myself. I have a couple credits I want to burn up.

rayten

I will be breaking a cardinal rule: going by myself (anyone from Harrisburg area?), but I will be there with bells on....., er, ok, maybe not bells

Ray,

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
I have some peeps in the H-burg area.....but that really doesnt help you i guess:notsure:

ftlbs

rayten;20066 wrote: I will be breaking a cardinal rule: going by myself (anyone from Harrisburg area?), but I will be there with bells on....., er, ok, maybe not bells

Ray,
Lancaster, Going past hbg and carlisle on the way.

crewnutz

rayten;20066 wrote: I will be breaking a cardinal rule: going by myself (anyone from Harrisburg area?), but I will be there with bells on....., er, ok, maybe not bells

Ray,

ill be there Friday and Saturday...........me and my buddy are going, were from the York area

we can help you out if needs be, your welcome to pit by us

vonstallin

Hey is space still open in "I" group?
I know i should pre register, but Im still having a few issues with the 08 (although i have enuff time to figure it out).

Rode Main yesterday and its in decent condition...again the ever changing track...new grey shit in 1 but its all good.

who else is in?

Shout it out yall !!!!

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
I'm in... leaving the R1 at home....bringing the new R6.
Guess I'll really have to work on carrying speed thru 10 now!

physicistkev

Control Rider
looks like a decent turnout. Looks like it's gonna be a bit nippy out, but that should cut down on that whole sweating thing ;)

greytop

physicistkev;21282 wrote: Wade, you have to ride the Thruxton.... I need to at least have a chance
a chance to what, lap me?

dude, I'm a backmarker for sure so you should have no issue

looking forward to it..

:)