Summit 9/22-9/23

willhf1011

Getting ready for 2 days at Summit at the end of the month, had a few questions.

Camping Saturday night? Can we come in and camp in the Jefferson pit area?

Will camping on Sunday be available? Jefferson pit area or Main?

Any vendors planning on being there? Suspension gurus?

I'm really looking forward to running Main, it looks like an awesome track.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Yes on JC

Yes on Main

Yes, Markbilt should be there and he does my suspension and tuning

Zebman

Plan is to be there, weather and schoolwork permitting.

PS There's no event listed for Main on Monday??

PSS, if there are no photographers scheduled to be there, I can probably bring somebody.

prplppleatr239

To add to the ?'s, is Monday @ Main going to be another Coleman day, or a "regular" NESBA day? Will there be 3 or 4 groups running?

Also, can somebody make sure the brake markers are set up going into T1 at the start of the day?

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Zebman;287883 wrote: Plan is to be there, weather and schoolwork permitting.

PS There's no event listed for Main on Monday??

PSS, if there are no photographers scheduled to be there, I can probably bring somebody.

prplppleatr239;287891 wrote: To add to the ?'s, is Monday @ Main going to be another Coleman day, or a "regular" NESBA day? Will there be 3 or 4 groups running?

Also, can somebody make sure the brake markers are set up going into T1 at the start of the day?
Same Nesba Time, Same Nesba Format. (3groups 20 min sessions and all registered through Nesba)
Brakes only make you slow. :D

fitz;287895 wrote:
Collin going to be there?
Collin should be there for Main and potentially JC. Best to send him a message direct and spam the hell out of him. He really likes persistence. Every five minutes or so should get his atttention. :D Seriously though shoot him a message to confirm

Kruizen

Control Rider
Asked the office about Monday being a dealer day and response was that it was not a dealer day.

Zebman

Do I have to call Summit Point to reserve an electric outlet? Are there even outlets at Jefferson?

Also, a friend wants to go at my Elite rate. Is that possible, or does he have to pay regular rates?

Kruizen

Control Rider
No power at Jefferson

At main, there are plenty. You park then get the box number, go back to gate and pay. But WERA is racing on sat/sun so typically the boxes are still open. Just plug in And your good to go.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Zebman;288370 wrote:
Also, a friend wants to go at my Elite rate. Is that possible, or does he have to pay regular rates?
No, I believe he needs his own membership. Is he a new nesba member, and never done a day with us before? If you bring 2 new members, you either ride for free, or you can split the savings up and divide the total cost by the 3 riders.

Think about it, you can't have one person paying the Elite, then having all their friends sign up for that rate when they didn't purchase Elite.

Zebman

Makes sense, but if he's just doing this one TD with me does he still have to pay the membership fee? Not trying to be cheap, just need to have a dollar amount to tell him.

CBRtist

Zebman;288486 wrote: Makes sense, but if he's just doing this one TD with me does he still have to pay the membership fee? Not trying to be cheap, just need to have a dollar amount to tell him.
Yes, I believe so. $25. Although I find it hard to believe he will be doing just one TD. They always come back ;)