Summit Congrats...

dale.b

To all the NESBA riders that were at Summit this weekend.

You guys kicked ass!!!

A bunch of people made it on the box.

Kubricky
Morph
Katie
Emerson
James
Scott

Special thanks to the rider support team Joe, Jane, Bonnie, Rich and Bob (Barb).

Thanks to Ron for the "special" help, cutie. ;)

I had a great time because of all you guys!!

STACK

Dale you looked like you were rollin out there too. Away with our shirts!! even though I sorta wanna wear mine for the rest of the season haha.

dale.b

STACK;45449 wrote: Dale you looked like you were rollin out there too. Away with our shirts!! even though I sorta wanna wear mine for the rest of the season haha.

Karl, congrats!! I took my shirt off after the practices and improved my laptimes. Must have been the wind resistance.

I was ready to roll with the big boys and girl! :D

STACK

Haha I actually forgot to put my shirt on for the last race, B superstock, and I dropped a little over a second. I guess it is the wind resistance haha.

bjrose

To any of you Nesbians that have ever thought about attending a WERA race as a spectator ,do yourselves a favor and get to one soon! See your CR's and fellow Nesbian Racers at their best and see how lucky we all are to be learning from these people. So congrats to each of you, Katie,Drew, Morph, Dale,Chris,and first timers Emerson and Rick (sorry if we are missing anyone)you all kicked some serious butt on Sunday and we were thrilled to be there to see ya'.
Barb and Rich

barry38

bjrose;45496 wrote: To any of you Nesbians that have ever thought about attending a WERA race as a spectator ,do yourselves a favor and get to one soon! See your CR's and fellow Nesbian Racers at their best and see how lucky we all are to be learning from these people. So congrats to each of you, Katie,Drew, Morph, Dale,Chris,and first timers Emerson and Rick (sorry if we are missing anyone)you all kicked some serious butt on Sunday and we were thrilled to be there to see ya'.
Barb and Rich

Just a bunch of sandbaggers! :p

Good jobs guys and Katie!!!!

Katie785

lol.. thank everyone!!! I have to say that was the most fun I have ever had in a race battling with Dale - just like the good 'ol times in I group! hahaha

Yank 521

Control Rider
congrats manotti, and katie on your finishing positions. also to all the nesba riders that attended this weekend.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Had a blast spectating but looking forward to putting rubber down on the 20th.

Katie....we going to get a peek at those videos you shot :wow: