Summit Congrats...

eagletangogreen

RollieManollie;45789 wrote: Nice....you were flying!! Do you have the F1 race? I want to see the ghost riding bike!
No I did not film that race! i forgot to throw it on, but if I did it would have been the the talk of the forum!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Nice! What happened there at the end in T9? Was it as close as it looked on the video? I know sometimes those look closser on video than it did on board.

eagletangogreen

Slitherin;45794 wrote: Nice! What happened there at the end in T9? Was it as close as it looked on the video? I know sometimes those look closser on video than it did on board.
Oh Yeah it was close! He just slowed up there for a sec:dunno: I had to move my line quite quick.

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Thanks guys...felt pretty good! Saturday and Sunday was great racing. Congratulations to everyone...it was a great weekend...great to be back at the track.

biggboi

summit

you looked good out there i was chasing you til i caught a leg cramp and had to drop back i think you were in the c superbike and maybe a superbike

crewnutz

biggboi;45906 wrote: you looked good out there i was chasing you til i caught a leg cramp and had to drop back i think you were in the c superbike and maybe a superbike

is that what all the guys in WSBK say about trying to keep up with Spies? ;)

I only did the two V7 races on Sunday. I wish I could have done more races but I had to work Sunday night so I didn't want to punish myself to much. I have to say that racing all day and then working all night SUCKS! :banghead: At least I had some fun.

Bluenvy

i was the one that rode by and said, "hey dale" on the bike and kept on going haha sorry for not sticking around

dale.b

Bluenvy;61224 wrote: i was the one that rode by and said, "hey dale" on the bike and kept on going haha sorry for not sticking around

I remember giving you your bump to "I". We were the last two people out on JC on a 102deg day in the hot ass summer. I remember when you pulled in with about 5min left in the session, and I was like "thank you!", I need a drink of WATER. You wore my ass out!

Look at you now.... Congrats on the good times and good finishes, Justin! More to come I am sure!!

:)

Bluenvy

dale.b;61227 wrote: I remember giving you your bump to "I". We were the last two people out on JC on a 102deg day in the hot ass summer. I remember when you pulled in with about 5min left in the session, and I was like "thank you!", I need a drink of WATER. You wore my ass out!

Look at you now.... Congrats on the good times and good finishes, Justin! More to come I am sure!!

:)
haha yeah it wasnt to long ago i was in I. surprised you still remember that. ill be chasing you down soon hopefully :D

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Here's a few pics. Sorry I didn't get more but I forgot to charge the battery in the camera

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

pefrey

Anybody racing Beaver on 6/21?

Just wondering. I'm going to watch.

EDIT: Sorry, meant to start a new thread. Conratulations everybody.

gixxerkitten

dale.b;45365 wrote: To all the NESBA riders that were at Summit this weekend.

You guys kicked ass!!!

A bunch of people made it on the box.

Kubricky
Morph
Katie
Emerson
James
Scott

Special thanks to the rider support team Joe, Jane, Bonnie, Rich and Bob (Barb).

Thanks to Ron for the "special" help, cutie. ;)

I had a great time because of all you guys!!
great job guys! and have to give a shout out to Katie! wtg girl!!!

biggboi

racing

i could be mistaken but the guy on the green kawi in that pic chad died last weekend at summit i was there but did not race he and his wife were pitted right next to me i think that is him in that pic but his bike had burgundy wheels this time though rip