Summit Main 7/22

Slow Steve;281382 wrote: Heading back there after 4 years! Going to be fun!
Steve, I wish I could make it out ! I can't believe you haven't been there in four years,I think it might be my favorite track ! Have fun

Greg ZX6R

eaglebike600;281528 wrote: What's with you and Steve not getting back there in so long?!? Have fun !
Erik, we did our first track day there in 2008, and it was fun, though the pavement was fairly poor in several areas. We then started going to NJMP and VIR for most of our days and Summit never really worked out. The last time I was there I was riding my taped up ZX9, so it should be quite a difference on the ZX6.

jsin38

Back in 2008 2009, Summit was in need of repair. Today, I think it's in great shape. Some sealer patches here and there but nothing like the pock marked concrete that demanded a one lane entry into some of the turns.

That said, when we going back to Nelson Ledges?

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
I'll be there! It'll be my first track day after getting bumped to "I". Hope that the weather that supposed to come through soon will cool things off a bit! It's bloody hot out there!!!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Dave561;281529 wrote: Its about a 4hr drive. Not too bad and I'll be doing it as well.
You're going? I thought I was going to have a nice enjoyable Monday ride without anyone f'ing with me.:poorguy:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Dave's going as my proxy..because IF I were going Steve...I'd be messin' with you!