Summit Main 8/5, Who's in?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
TProc;249965 wrote: Yo Vinny, its the line with the least amount of bumps......LOL

I am gonna come out and play Sunday.
My man! You coming out...Cool, gonna be a fun time for sure!

dbarufaldi

Oh yeah, I'll be there Sunday and Monday. Judy...save a spot for me and my trailer next to you...I won't know another soul there :)

Dan B

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
dbarufaldi;250078 wrote: Oh yeah, I'll be there Sunday and Monday. Judy...save a spot for me and my trailer next to you...I won't know another soul there :)

Dan B
You got it! When are you getting there tonight?

dbarufaldi

HondaGalToo;250090 wrote: You got it! When are you getting there tonight?
Probably get to the hotel tonight, and the track tomorrow...unless I get ambitious. Staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Winchester, Va.

TProc

Handicapped Racer;250110 wrote: "IN" only if I can run I group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If not :eek:uttahere:
Yo T, ya see, those street plastics we were thinking of dealing on would have been all for nothin........ you are back on the track where you belong.
See you out there tomorrow, if Dave makes it right for ya..... LOL

TProc;250126 wrote: Yo T, ya see, those street plastics we were thinking of dealing on would have been all for nothin........ you are back on the track where you belong.
See you out there tomorrow, if Dave makes it right for ya..... LOL
Man this bike is gone as soon as I get bodywork for it.

RADAR Magnet

I'm so jealous. Tech is opening right now and I'm having breakfast on my way to the office. I guess it will make VIR in a couple of weeks that much better.

pickeringr

Just when it was getting hot enough to thin out the "B" group a little, BOOM!!!, thunder and lightning. Only one session after lunch, what a bummer.

okayh

The weather was a buzz kill yesterday for sure.

Thanks a lot Chris Kubricky and Mark from Markbilt. Banged my rearsets back into a useable piece after I went sliding. Curse you mother nature for starting to act up right when I was about to go back out in the afternoon.

danrivito2

Good times... until the sky opened up.

It felt good to get back to Summit after a long break.

Hoping I can make it back before the end of the season.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Yes, mother nature let loose on us for a bit, but we got another four fifteen minute sessions at 4pm. I was running slicks and hesitant about going out. But the track was almost completely dry. We still ran some respectable laps given the conditions.

DUG

Thunderace... I pitted next to you. Had a great time chasing you especially during the last few sessions. Had the back end step out on a few wet spots, made for some great Ohh F^*% moments. BTW, you should change THUNDERACE TO "YAMAHA-SASQUATCH"