Summit Main 8/6 B group - back after 2 years!

bboynicku

Hi guys, wanted to thank CRs Jim, Chris and Ben for working with me at summit main this pass Monday. Hadn't ridden in 2 years because of a crash at NJMP in april 2010 and having multiple surgeries to the left leg. Definitely was rusty and nervous the first couple sessions but things really started to click after lunch. Thanks for showing me some great lines around the track and making my first trackday back really enjoyable, fun, and educational!! I did have a small incident of traget fixation and ran off at turn 1 in session 3 i believe...yup that was me :banghead: sorry about causing the red flag haha but no issues to the bike or me and continued the day without a problem. thanks again!!

already signed up for 8/13 at NJMP! Looking forward to it! :)

-nick
03 white 600rr #113

beevan217

Good to hear you made it back. Take your time & get reacquainted with things. There's a lot more track season left. Welcome back!!!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Nick, I'm glad you had a good time. Throughout the day your confidence level increased. The little off in the morning didn't help much, but it didn't keep you down either. To say I was depressed to see your bike in the gravel is an understatement. We were working together that session and when I came back around and saw you there, all I could think was "NO!!!!!"

Nothing helps a rider improve like seat time and being off for 2 years will not help. Get back out there as much as you can and your riding will improve. Hope to see you again soon.

bboynicku

BigBird;250680 wrote: congratulations on making it back!! Great to hear that you had a fun day out. thanks!

beevan217;250698 wrote: Good to hear you made it back. Take your time & get reacquainted with things. There's a lot more track season left. Welcome back!!!
thanks! will definitely take it easy for a bit and get up to speed

Thunderace;250751 wrote:
Nick, I'm glad you had a good time. Throughout the day your confidence level increased. The little off in the morning didn't help much, but it didn't keep you down either. To say I was depressed to see your bike in the gravel is an understatement. We were working together that session and when I came back around and saw you there, all I could think was "NO!!!!!"

Nothing helps a rider improve like seat time and being off for 2 years will not help. Get back out there as much as you can and your riding will improve. Hope to see you again soon.
thanks Jim! Yea i should have continued to look through the turn and it would have been fine but my eyes glanced to the gravel and that's where i went.

i'll be at thunderbolt this monday, you gonna be there?

dmun

b group videos

how about those promised videos for the b group from 8/6, there thunderace ?