Summit Main May 9th Roll Call

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
After a great Season Opener at Road Atlanta, it's time to kick off the Season up north. With the winter weather behind us (finally) who's up for some fun in West Virginia?

We will also be looking for volunteers to help set up the Air Fence Thursday night. We need a half dozen people that will be at the track around 5:30 to lend a hand. We will not need to tear down because WERA will be there Saturday/Sunday.

After the Track Day on Friday WERA will be there Saturday and Sunday with races all weekend. There will be a number of fellow N2 Members and CR's lining up on the Grid both days so stick around and cheer some of them on. If you want to participate in the racing, sign up for the Race School Friday with Dave. He will be running the Race School Friday and at the end of the class you will have a provisional license that will allow you to run the races on Sat/Sun. Looking forward to a great weekend of riding. Who else is in?

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
In for Friday and planning to stick around through the weekend to see if I remember how to grid up. I will plan to help out with the air fence Thursday night as well!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I wish I was in, going to be a fun time for sure!! Have fun out there...:cheers:

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
IN! What time will they let us in? I'll help set up the air fence. Also racing on Saturday/Sunday.

Having track days before race weekends is a great time to have a track day. Awesome that I get to spend 3 days in a row at the track!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Otto Man;n594425 wrote: IN! What time will they let us in? I'll help set up the air fence. Also racing on Saturday/Sunday.
Having track days before race weekends is a great time to have a track day. Awesome that I get to spend 3 days in a row at the track!
Yes, that is a treat, good luck out there John!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
This is going to be awesome... first RACE school and all! I'm sticking around for Saturday races!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Shiloh and I will be there! Sticking around for the races and then heading over to NJMP on Monday!!!

fitz

Which side of the bike is the brake on again? It's been a looong winter, not sure if I remember how to ride, but I guess I'm in.

knut

Control Rider
Maria and I will be there too. And I hope we can see some of the races at Saturday/Sunday too.

/Patrick

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'll be there. Alex is coming along..his first camping trip. I MAY be signed up to ride, too.

We're hanging around for to watch Saturday's races as well.