Summit Main May 9th Roll Call

Motofun352

Control Rider
I'll be there Thursday evening...try to get there in time to help with the AF.. Got the new bike to try and setup, the BPF suspension is weird...any tech help like Markbuilt scheduled for Friday?

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Motofun352;n594578 wrote: I'll be there Thursday evening...try to get there in time to help with the AF.. Got the new bike to try and setup, the BPF suspension is weird...any tech help like Markbuilt scheduled for Friday?
Jack, I spoke to Mark and he said he would be there.

Myers

Control Rider
prplppleatr239;n594513 wrote: I just registered in B group - Looks like the event had at least 1 open spot as of 5 minutes ago, but the race school was closed.
If you are still interested in the race school. Email Dave Sanders directly @ dsanders@n2td.org .

Myers

Control Rider
Event is filling quickly folks!!! Going to be a saweeeeeeet weekend and then finishing up @ NJMP on Monday!!! gonna be a blast!!!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
prplppleatr239;n594645 wrote: If they'll let me race my ZX10 in the 250 class so I can be competitive, I'm totally down for it. Otherwise, I have a lot more work to do before I get to that point. :)
There's going to be two constants with racing: There's always going to be somebody faster than you...and there's always going to be someone slower than you.

You're never going to be really "ready" to start racing. You just start doing it and go from there.

prplppleatr239;n594645 wrote: If they'll let me race my ZX10 in the 250 class so I can be competitive, I'm totally down for it. Otherwise, I have a lot more work to do before I get to that point. :)
That's some funny shit right there.

Otto Man;n594653 wrote:

There's going to be two constants with racing: There's always going to be somebody faster than you...and there's always going to be someone slower than you.

You're never going to be really "ready" to start racing. You just start doing it and go from there.
Very well said ! First thing to do is not be concerned with anybody but yourself. Second thing is to not beat yourself and finish the race !!! The rest will take care of itself

rssuby2001

Im in for Friday, cant wait this will be my first event, is there still help needed? I might beable to get out of work early and head down if needed

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
UPDATE:

Gate opens at 6pm on Thursday
Meet at 6:30 at the covered pits outide "Chez Summit" to help set up the Air Fence. If you arive after 6:30 just meet us on the track (T4-T8)

Chez Summit will be open Friday 9am - 2pm (Food, Coffee, Drinks, snacks, etc)

Pumps will be open Friday - Fuels available Cam2, GT100, 93

Tech and Registration will be open at 7am and close at 8am

Riders Meeting (All Groups) begins at 8:15

Looking forward to a great Day! I will see some of you Thursday Night and the rest I will see bright and early Friday!