Summit Main May 9th Roll Call

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
ALSO

Trackside Gear will be on hand for parts
Shagmoto will be slinging your tires
Markbuilt will be there to help with Suspension tuning etc.

Event is filling up quick. Don't miss out!

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
There will be a minor change in the afternoon schedule to allow for the mock race. The first rotation after lunch will be the mock race and the remaining sessions for that hour will be shortened by 5 minutes. The remainder of the afternoon will be regular 20 min sessions. If you're curious about racing check out the mock race as it should give you a better upstanding of start procedures which are unique to racing.

Next schools will be offered at PIRC(Beaver) and RdAtl for the May events.

betarace

DZUM and I will be in attendance... he will be sporting his new tatt and signing autographs immediately preceding the rider's meeting.

rvym82.jpg

sv650

Kendall
Do the gates close Thursday night or can I show up late? Also for camping are there fees and designated areas or can I just pitch a tent in the paddock?

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Do the gates close Thursday night or can I show up late? Also for camping are there fees and designated areas or can I just pitch a tent in the paddock?
Like Will said. 24/7. I posted that the gate opens at 6 because sometimes they won't let us into the paddock until 6. Just depends on what is going on before us. Once we're in you can come and go as you please.

physicistkev

Control Rider
Trey, enjoy your toilet trots.
Bo, you should have stuck with the big S.
We will be sure to send you guys pictures.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Shaping up to be a great day on Main. Lots of members and as of now we have 17 CR'S signed up to coach. There will be tons of orange shirts rolling on track so make sure you take advantage of them throughout the day.

I'm going to bring my fire pit and anyone who wants to hang out by the fire Thursday night, bring a chair and some beverage (chair for you...beverage for me:)) Won't know exactly where we will be set up but if you see shit on fire, that will be us!

I'm not getting anything done at work today. I should just pack up now and head south. Can't wait to see everyone.

Pulling out of the driveway and on my way to Summit !!!! and I'm bringing steaks !!

see you guys around 5:00