Summit Main Mock Race

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Who's the guy that pulled off the epic wheelie/almost loop at the start?! Awesome job for saving it! :D

03bueller

Control Rider
Yeah I saw it out of my left eye, I know I hovered my front tire a few inches but I was trying not to focus on what he was doing, I figured if I launched good it wouldn't matter xD

Hollywood208

Control Rider
So I know it's a long shot, but was anybody taking picture or video of the mock race yesterday? Also thanks to Les and Ricky for the instruction throughout the school!!

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! The mock race was fun, I look forward to seeing you on the grids soon and seeing you at more N2 track days.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
It definitely ran the gamut at the start.

One too much throttle and too quick clutch
Two descent launches
One too little throttle and too quick clutch...aka Staller Scott

03bueller

Control Rider
Glad I can count myself in the decent launches :p Yeah even though Scott stalled he still caught me :oops: Guess that just shows how much works I have to do....

LesPow

Control Rider
It was a pleasure for both Ricky and I to have successfully accomplished our first CCS/WERA race class. Great class of students willing and eager to race. Get your starts right because the race starts at turn one!
I would like to also extend my gratitude to Shiloh and Emerson for their dedication not only to a well run and organized event but also for their dedication to helping our members continue to ride after facing any difficulties throughout the day, usually mechanical. Great weekend.
Manix ...thank you also for the unconventional tire flip, although it might be the norm for you. ...haha.