Summit Main Sept 11-12

physicistkev

Control Rider
D-ZUM, I should be out there at 5 or 6 so I will grab an early spot. Any requests beside the tree line, near power?

TDA

I'll be there Saturday. I'd like to hook up with some of you on track and maybe pit with ya so I can get to know people better. I'm pretty new to the org

Casper

physicistkev;150410 wrote: D-ZUM, I should be out there at 5 or 6 so I will grab an early spot. Any requests beside the tree line, near power?
Like maybe someplace close to a track map? :)

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
TDA;150421 wrote: I'll be there Saturday. I'd like to hook up with some of you on track and maybe pit with ya so I can get to know people better. I'm pretty new to the org
Welcome, feel free to come and look me up. Not sure yet where I'll be pitted. Black gixxer with red flames, #75. Tan F150 with a champagne colored 7x14 dual axle enclosed trailer.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Hey Casper...if you pass me great for you...get a 600 and let's see.

TDA

HondaGalToo;150436 wrote: Welcome, feel free to come and look me up. Not sure yet where I'll be pitted. Black gixxer with red flames, #75. Tan F150 with a champagne colored 7x14 dual axle enclosed trailer.
Will do! It kinda sucks not knowing anyone at these things.

Yank 521

Control Rider
i will be there and i'm claiming my back corner. don't think anybody wants to try to steal my spot, cause i will be doin the late nite hunt if it's taken. campers beware, i got my box packed. lmao....

dave433

Can't wait !!!! will be there on Sat. for sure. Not sure about Sunday though. Gotta figure out a way to get out of a family reunion. :argh: