Summit Main Sunday Night Pot Luck Roster

Ducati Pete

Keeping with Ballpeen's Pot Luck Roster idea from Da Beave................

Who's in for the Sunday Night BBQ at Summit Main?

(1) Lil Ole Me - 2 Kegs Beer (or what's left by Sunday :D ), WV Hot Sausage with Hard Rolls.

Ducati Pete

D-Zum;278504 wrote: He he he he he he he Dave's gonna pack buns.
Hey Ole Boy (AKA: K-Bit [Short for Kubs Bitch]),

Maybe I missed it.......... but you haven't yet chimed in to ride Summit this weekend? ................... WHAT?..................... you waiting for Kubs to sign up first???? hehe :D

Get ur ass to the track.... River will miss you.

D-Pete

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Hey Pete,

I'm trying to make Monday..but I have some work commitments that are looking like they may get in the way.

But, while it's not Summit Main..I am going to Road Atlanta the following weekend. :D

Ducati Pete

D-Zum;278547 wrote: Hey Pete,

I'm trying to make Monday..but I have some work commitments that are looking like they may get in the way.

But, while it's not Summit Main..I am going to Road Atlanta the following weekend. :D

Way Cool Darrin,

I was looking at RA recently and had read it's a great ride. Top notch facility, great people, etc.... and looks like an event to attend. I kind of hope my riding gets good enough to be worthy of making the trip in another year or two.

Have an Awesome Time.......... Post Pics
Pete

Ducati Pete

Keeping with Ballpeen's Pot Luck Roster idea from Da Beave................

Who's in for the Sunday Night BBQ at Summit Main?

(1) Lil Ole Me - 2 Kegs Beer (or what's left by Sunday :D ), WV Hot Sausage with Hard Rolls.
(2) Mr. Sanders is in with his grill, burgs and buns.
(3) ????
(4) ?????
(5) ??????

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
I'll be there! Probably won't have time to put anything special together for this one, but we can bring something easy like chips/dips/salsas, stuff to throw on burgers (lettuce/tomato/onion/cheese?), and/or some corn on the cob to throw on the grill if there is going to be room.

roma258

Not to threadjack, but I'll be there Friday and Saturday night, bringing a small grill with me if anyone wants to grill out on the other nights.