Summit Main VID - April 2009

Katie785

Just wanted to share this vid I got from WERA practice in April.. lots of CRs out there playing so you get a good idea of what slower morning laps are like and for you guys going in May, you get to see the pavement.. the second vid I have uploading now is a front view, so you get an even better look at the pavement. It was super grippy once it warmed up, but slick in the morning. Kinda bumpy in 5, but isnt it always?
I cut out the straights because I really push my butt back and into the camera and we dont need that out there on YouTube lol

* oh and you should be ON the gas through 4!! Not whimping out like I did!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IneoOTdu54Q

TwoTyres

I like the camera angle Katie, really shows how you move around on the bike.

Also, summit doesnt look too bad, i cant wait to get back there now.

Blazer35

I have a long way to go!
I have been around the Main circuit quite a bit (but never on a bike) and the first video was impressive to see the movement on the bike. I might have to get a camera to critique myself later.
Nice videos.

That guy was pitted next to me. To say he was pissed at himself would be putting it lightly! He did get it fixed later on though.

He got impatient and went around someone who was day dreaming at pit out when they said to go. He went wide onto the gravel at the edge of the track and gassed it on cold tires. Happened right in front of me.

barry38

It's amazing how an R6 will accelerate with 100+ pounds less weight on it!!! I can't wait to get back out there!