Summit Point 07/13/15 Thanks N2!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Well, I came into today cautious. The forecast wasn't looking too good for us.

BUT, I'm VERY happy to say the Weather Channel was DEAD FREAKIN' WRONG!

It was warm, no doubt, but the clouds protected us from the harsher sun in July and we got to enjoy one of the more fantastic days for a track day we've had in a VERY VERY long time. The riding was fun and fast.
Hell, I even enjoyed the Rider's Meeting! Shilo's efficient an to the point and runs the rest of the day the exact same way.

Had a GREAT time riding and pitting all day with Judy and Greg, and Alex on our dirt bikes in the woods between sessions.

Thanks to all the CR's and Staff. Just another outstanding N2 day all around.

See you all at Pitt this coming weekend.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Glad you had fun, big D. Jr. looked like a pro on his bike, even has his Pope crowd wave solid!

CBRtist

Glad I decided to come out at last minute. Good to see old friends and make some new. I'm having a better Summer than last! All the CRs I thanked honed in on specific things I needed to work on and with application, I made amazing strides today. So grateful to everyone's empathy regarding my recent struggles. Warm fuzzy fist pounds to all :)

sv650

Kendall
I knew I should have stayed! Sunday was fun though.

Anyone know the status of the guy who got airlifted Sunday?

smorourke

I knew I should have stayed! Sunday was fun though.

Anyone know the status of the guy who got airlifted Sunday?

Had a great time as well. Thanks Rob and team for a great day and keeping it all on schedule as usual!

Sounded like the guy who was airlifted was already posting on the boards (check out member feedback area) and healing up. Great news and glad he's doing ok.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Glad I decided to come out at last minute. Good to see old friends and make some new. I'm having a better Summer than last! All the CRs I thanked honed in on specific things I needed to work on and with application, I made amazing strides today. So grateful to everyone's empathy regarding my recent struggles. Warm fuzzy fist pounds to all :)
Great to see you Wendy. Best way to get through the struggles is with friends and you have a bunch around here.

You may want to try Sheeny too. Its a fun track that will also let you work on things without getting to the Mach speeds of Main or Thunderbolt.