Summit Point 4th of July Roll-Call

One of these years I'll try and do a July 4th Summit excursion and bring my black powder cannons with me for some night time enjoyment:D

I'm generally on vacation with family during the 4th.

BZ

jls223

Joe Vital;63329 wrote: in for all three days. we'll be there drinking emerson's...er cinnamon's beer.
I'm in for all three days as well. :)

You trying to work off those calories you gained at main a couple of weeks ago? Must be rough using up 1/2 day credits for drinking beer! :D

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
I'm good for Monday....I'm racing sailboats on Saturday but might show up on Sunday just to see how Emerson does at Jefferson on the R1..... I know he'll put on a show for us.
He's always told me how much fun Jefferson can be but I never wanted to use my R1 on that track.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Todd Stinson;63258 wrote: And who wants to check out Vixens on route 11 :wow:
hahhaha...went to grad school at Shenandoah U in Winchester...all too familiar with Vixen...

SEE EWES THERE!!

In for Sat/Sun

jls223

lemondrop;63503 wrote: hahhaha...went to grad school at Shenandoah U in Winchester...all too familiar with Vixen...

SEE EWES THERE!!

In for Sat/Sun
Did your buddy Chris sign up? He said he was thinking about it.

trekuhl

Control Rider
4-5 full. be there mon. mebe go VIR 4-5 its open...being single opens up more track days yah!

kimmiegrews;63336 wrote: Remind me to bring an extra case then :D
bring some for me!!!! i think i remember seeing u in intro last fall...and at JC a few weeks ago.

jls223

lemondrop;63816 wrote: not yet...but i think it is full...
BTW, I picked up a set of those tech spec pads that Chris mentioned. Seem to be pretty good. I'm gonna try em out tomorrow. I'll let you know how they do. :)

Madski

damn dave, sorry to hear about the collar bone - you looked like you were in a good bit of pain saturday. having been there, i know how good it feels :-(
hope you heal up soon!

Dave561

Control Rider
Thanks. This is my first and definitely more uncomfrtable than I thought it would be. Sucks too cause I broke the right and I'm right handed. Don't worry I'll be out there soon enough to nag you :D