Summit Point 4th of July Roll-Call

trekuhl

Control Rider
i was gonna try n sneak a projector home from work to watch some movies or maybe crank up xbox but i dunno if i c it happening...

-t

Burnall4

lemondrop;66723 wrote: word up....c ewes tomorrow night!!!

just picked up a genny at sunbelt rentals....3800 watts of raw loud ass fury!!!
Did you really just say "ass fury" :notsure:

Vitamin_J

Vitamin_J;66695 wrote: Has anyone had a problem towing a trailer with an RV on Summit Point Road from the Maryland side? I just did my first run up there but this time will be bringing a 30+ RV and towing a trailer. I'm sure the car guys do this all the time.

Not looking forward to bottoming the thing out.
Was this a dumb question or am I the only cool kid bringing an RV?

Dave561

Control Rider
I don't recall seeing too many rvs with trailers at track days but have seen some pretty big rigs at race events and car events. I don't really recall any areas where scraping is an issue other than the railroad tracks. Other than that there are probably at least 2 or 3 tighter turns you may have to take slow to avoid running too far into the other lane

Revvin' Evan

trekuhl;66725 wrote: i was gonna try n sneak a projector home from work to watch some movies or maybe crank up xbox but i dunno if i c it happening...

-t
Jiggy brings a projector so we'll be watchin movies on the side of the trailer. Come chill.....unless you're bringin' ass fury with you.:wow:

jls223

Vitamin_J;66808 wrote: Who me, run wide? We will see how it goes. Thanks
I think the only issue you will have is betwwen the main gate and the jefferson paddock itself. But you should be fine.