Summit Point 5 July 2010...Brutal Fun

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I want to thank NESBA for such a FANTASTIC day today.

Chris Kubricky ran a GREAT event. Nicely done, Sir!

I cannot WAIT for the double Main weekend in September!

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
I had an awesome time as well! third session in the afternoon was loads of fun as the group just hereded out onto the track for some fun....dropped my times significantly.

Good job to Trekuhl and Kimmie for their first sessions rolling in the A group! You are both a force to be reckon with.

slowpoke

Excellent news on Trey - Congrats bro!
And Kimmie, you were riding awesome. Congrats to you as well on a much deserved bump!

EngineNoO9

Had a fun day out there despite it being brutally hot! I know you and Dave looked like you were about to pass out by the end of the day.

Still coming to grips with the gsxr and the heat didn't help but it's getting there.

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
D-Zum;138228 wrote: I want to thank NESBA for such a FANTASTIC day today.

Chris Kubricky ran a GREAT event. Nicely done, Sir!

I cannot WAIT for the double Main weekend in September!
Awesome day!! A couple pics of Chris leading the show...great job sir!!!

Fastguy

I wanna thank Dave and also the C/R Will for riding with me on the very last session and providing me with the necessary feedback that I need to adjust in my quest to go fast.

Now Dave if you can only provide me info as how to contort myself in the necessary go-fast body positions! :rolleyes:

Chris (I won't mention it if you won't) :cool:

beevan217

Congrats to Kimmie, Trekuhl & my man Rick on their bumps to "A"! Great weekend, I think there were ZERO crashes on sunday (1 red flag caused by deer in bus stop) & monday wasn't too bad.

Chris ran a great event (stop being so nervous & breath MAN!!! LOL), the CR's as usual did a great job.

The heat: RIDICULOUS but, it didn't stop the show. Thanks to everyone for keepings things fun.

:congrats:

TDA

It was my first day running with Nesba. Great folks...had a blast

Brett

B #52
ThunderGrey S1000RR

Dave561

Control Rider
Fastguy;138302 wrote: I wanna thank Dave and also the C/R Will for riding with me on the very last session and providing me with the necessary feedback that I need to adjust in my quest to go fast.

Now Dave if you can only provide me info as how to contort myself in the necessary go-fast body positions! :rolleyes:
:notsure: Not sure if I want to address that.

Jiggy;138322 wrote:
http://tracktalk.nesba.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5935&d=1278410733

is that Ron sitting with two girls in the background? this pic must be photoshopped.
Yeah, but they do seem to be leaning as far from him as they can. :dunno:

Oldmxer281

Control Rider
Thanks to everyone for a great day Monday despite the heat. I don't know how the hell you guys did it for 3 days in a row!! Hats off to all of you for busting your butts for us!!!

jfeagin

slow_honda;138327 wrote: ...Yeah, but they do seem to be leaning as far from him as they can. :dunno:
Leaning? Or wilting? Anybody got an air-conditioned RV they want to sell really cheap? I lost five pounds yesterday! :eek:

Not that I couldn't afford it... :rolleyes:

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Damn it was HOT all weekend!!!
Just ask Chris how hot it was when the bike he was riding burst into flames! Good thing that fire extinguisher was close by.

And about that picture of Ron with the girls......chicks just love guys that ride their bikes to a track day sporting a mohawk.....maybe if he colored it they'd like it even more.

Congrats to Kim and Mike Bliss on their bump to A.

MCGMB

And thanks to the CR's :congrats: for providing feedback after each session -- especially considering it was like sitting in a microwave in the pit-out area!

What a great track Summit Main is -- I'll certainly be back.:D

sooperman12

Just wanted to chime in and say that I also had an awesome time at Main yesterday. The heat was brutal and it was contributing a little bit to some arm pump that just wouldn't go away. Thank goodness for that long straight! It was my first time running in I group and I'm just thankful for all the CRs directing traffic and clearing some track for everyone to ride wide open. Probably helped that it was a light crowd (maybe, 20-ish riders?) but I only hit traffic once in I group. So, that was really fun. Still have much to work on so I'm looking forward to Main in September.

Good seeing, Dave again. John, glad you're healing up with that self-limiting injury :p Nice meeting "Fast Guy" Rob, hope to see you in September. JJ, I caught up with you once on track and sat behind you for a little bit before I pitted in with the arm pump. Don't get bumped to A before I can run with you again. Good also to see Sarah "Rogue" out there; glad to see you back!

Man, love being in I group. So fun!

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Jiggy;138322 wrote: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5935&d=1278410733

is that Ron sitting with two girls in the background? this pic must be photoshopped.
The smile on his face is priceless...

..and that is not he first time Ron was spotted with a girl.
WezFaceoff.jpg