Summit Point bridge

NegativeCamber

Bob
Control Rider
I'm not a structural engineer or anything, but hopefully they take this opportunity to explore safety improvements like moving the abutments back flush with the hill. Better not to have a nearly perpendicular tire wall jutting out from the hill that we can hang a memorial reef on...

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I'm not a structural engineer or anything, but hopefully they take this opportunity to explore safety improvements like moving the abutments back flush with the hill. Better not to have a nearly perpendicular tire wall jutting out from the hill that we can hang a memorial reef on...

And possibly redesigned so that it's not a nightmare when you're towing anything bigger than a utility trailer...always afraid of running into oncoming traffic because of the blind turns/hill.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
And possibly redesigned so that it's not a nightmare when you're towing anything bigger than a utility trailer...always afraid of running into oncoming traffic because of the blind turns/hill.

+1000000000000

Motofun352

Control Rider
+1 Once I get committed to the road across that bridge there's no turning back when I'm pulling my toyhauler...My concern is facing another guy in the same situation. It would be a Mexican standoff to see which one of us would chicken out....:D

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Example:

cd82dec47bbe4232b3a622821f454425.jpg