Summit Point Hints

TwoTyres

I am planning on doing the April 12 date with RL.

I have herd a few bad things about his TD's but i have herd alot of good things also.

The time it had 6 session was a holiday weekend and when riders show up and pay the morning of the event, Rodger said it wouldn't be fair to turn them away.

Summit is my local track and i will ride there with whomever i need to, heck i may like RL days better than nesba's.

wesmith443

I was told RL was mainly your crazy street riders trying to prove themselves worthy of a race license. Im still going for that Monday in April because I rarely beleive what people say and Im a tracktime junkie.

TwoTyres

I know I would have been pissed if an event was over sold and i only rode every 6th session.

But, i still want to ride summit, especially if it gets repaved so I'll be giving the RL day a try. being a Monday, hopefully it wont be too busy.

JRA

Geoff Doyer;114439 wrote: That's pretty funny. It wouldn't be fair to turn them away? Right.
No dog in this hunt but I certainly would have asked if it was more unfair to the guys showing up last minute or the ones who planned ahead and registered early? :notsure:

fitz

TwoTyres;114462 wrote: I know I would have been pissed if an event was over sold and i only rode every 6th session.

But, i still want to ride summit, especially if it gets repaved so I'll be giving the RL day a try. being a Monday, hopefully it wont be too busy.
I did take a look at their website and they are still going to be running at least four sessions.

If you do the math, that's 105 minutes of track time to 140 minutes of NESBAs track time. Or 1.75 sessions less. In addition RL will run rain or shine, in other words he keeps your money.

I seriously thought about doing that Monday too, and if I was really close to Summit I would consider it. But Summit is a decent drive for me and getting less track time, or possibly even LESS depending on if it's a nice day and more people show up with money, just isn't worth it to me.

fitz

Twiztedjester55

lemondrop;114369 wrote: looks like all the Main course weekends are called for throughout the summer.....all the way till november.......:(:nada:
Nesba has rarely had a weekend summer main date, it's always Mondays and Fridays. The weekend Main dates have typically been Sept. or later.